Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Opting in to iOS tab bar interface

Opting in to iOS tab bar interface

I've noticed that my friends who use Spotify on their iOS devices have an interface with a tab bar at the bottom, while my Spotify app uses a left drawer menu. Same versions. The tab bar interface is much, much more usable and I am rather upset I can't find a way to switch mine over.

I have not been able to find any setting which allows me to control this apart from creating a new account and logging in. Does anyone know of a way to force the app or user account to switch the app over to the tabbar interface?

6 Replies

Same issue here, waiting since may for the tab bar UI Update but still have the crappy burger side menu...
Need a fix now!
image.png

Hey @chispacca @user-removed,

Spotify is always testing new features to improve the different apps, and make them available to 'selected users'.

For more information about this check out this FAQ here.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The FAQ linked literally does not help at all. It does not provide any new information that helps.

For me the same problem on iphone 6plus and iphone 5s as well. All my family members have the tab bar. 

@osornios
It's Not a testing thing cause like 95% of the users have the new UI/Design! That Reality sucks!! I bet there are more people who want the new design so why does spotify Not simply ask and Let us decide or at least change that for us only??

My Solution:
Ask the Spotify Support via Facebook. They changed it for me👍🏻

Suggested posts