Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Local Files Not Syncing To Phone?

So I downloaded a mp3 file and it shows up in my local files, so I put it in the playlist I wanted it in and made sure I had the offline sync ticked. The songs will play perfectly fine on my computer, but on my phone only three of the songs I downloa...

• So I downloaded a mp3 file and it shows up in my local files, so I put it in the playlist I wanted it in and made sure I had the offline sync ticked. The songs will play perfectly fine on my computer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only "shuffle mode" in ios!

I've just upgraded to premium version of spotify but i realized that i can stream only in shuffle mode on my iphone 5s. Is it the only way for a mobile device? If so premium version is not so interesting for me. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I've just upgraded to premium version of spotify but i realized that i can stream only in shuffle mode on my iphone 5s. Is it the only way for a mobile device? If so premium version is not so interes...
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline syncing

I have a mp3 file on my computer, and it will play when it is on a spotify playlist on my computer. When I make this playlist available offline, both on my computer and my phone, the song will not sync to my computer. I have both devices connected to...

• I have a mp3 file on my computer, and it will play when it is on a spotify playlist on my computer. When I make this playlist available offline, both on my computer and my phone, the song will not sy...
  • Grexion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email

Gostaria de me desvincular do facebook, mas não consegui cadastrar um novo e-mail na minha conta do Spotify. Como faço, não quero perder minhas pastas e minha conta premium!AttValeria Araújo

• Gostaria de me desvincular do facebook, mas não consegui cadastrar um novo e-mail na minha conta do Spotify. Como faço, não quero perder minhas pastas e minha conta premium! Att Valeria Araújo
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Freezes when logging in from Facebook

I started my free premium trial today and first I was having issues with connectivity. It said I was offline when I was connected to wifi. I deleted and then reinstalled the app (on my iPhone 6) and now every time I try logging in with Facebook it sa...

• I started my free premium trial today and first I was having issues with connectivity. It said I was offline when I was connected to wifi. I deleted and then reinstalled the app (on my iPhone 6) and ...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with a online mode

I have a big problem with spotify. It doesn't want to changes to online mode. Songs are changing and i can't listen any of them. My internet connection is fine and im sure of this. Reinstal didn't help. I didn't have to problem like this before. Hope...

•       I have a big problem with spotify. It doesn't want to changes to online mode. Songs are changing and i can't listen any of them. My internet connection is fine and im sure o...
  • greggyf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After Iphone recovery can not download files

The subject is clear i con not download files after iphone recovery because of the limit how can I fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • The subject is clear i con not download files after iphone recovery because of the limit how can I fix it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Debit

Why can't I use my debit card to pay for premium?

• Why can't I use my debit card to pay for premium?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

created my spotify in Hungary but now moving to a country that doesn't have spotify what do i do?

So i created my spotify in a country that has spotify but now i am moving to country where spotify is unavailable, can my account still work in the country that doesnt have spotify if i have a premium account?

• So i created my spotify in a country that has spotify but now i am moving to country where spotify is unavailable, can my account still work in the country that doesnt have spotify if i have a premiu...
  • greggyf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New iPhone

Hey i Got a new iPhone and downloaded Spotify. I Got Spotify premium om the old phone. Though that i just could Down load and all ny playlist World ve there. But i only have Spotify free now. I have logged out and logged in With ny password and user ...

• Hey i Got a new iPhone and downloaded Spotify. I Got Spotify premium om the old phone. Though that i just could Down load and all ny playlist World ve there. But i only have Spotify free now. I have ...
  • blerch
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover art not appearing for Through the Wire-Kanye West

So this is very specific, but I've noticed that the cover art for the single version of Through the Wire by Kanye West loads correctly in the thumbnail on his artist page, but doesn't load when playing the song, or on the song's page, or in your pers...

• So this is very specific, but I've noticed that the cover art for the single version of Through the Wire by Kanye West loads correctly in the thumbnail on his artist page, but doesn't load when playi...
  • HanYoloing
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics

i am a spotify premium user and have been for over a year now. i saw one of my friends with the behind the lyrics option one day and i had never seen it before, i went through some of my songs and none of them had this option so i searched the song t...

• i am a spotify premium user and have been for over a year now. i saw one of my friends with the behind the lyrics option one day and i had never seen it before, i went through some of my songs and no...
  • greggyf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App won't let me get premium

How do I get premium with iTunes as it's not showing the option on the app

• How do I get premium with iTunes as it's not showing the option on the app
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts missing on iPod Touch

I am running Spotify (5.7.0.1055) on my iPod Touch (Late 2013, iOS 9.3.2) and can’t see any Podcast. I have tried to clean install Spotify already. On my Android device the podcasts are availabe. Is this a known issue or aren’t podcasts supported on ...

• I am running Spotify (5.7.0.1055) on my iPod Touch (Late 2013, iOS 9.3.2) and can’t see any Podcast. I have tried to clean install Spotify already. On my Android device the podcasts are availabe...
  • djstini
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete my account

Hey , I just want to delete my account .. is that possible ?

• Hey , I just want to delete my account .. is that possible ?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Difference between IOS and Android

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read)I found Spotify on my Sony Xperia E4 Dual got slightly more features than on iPad mini 2,which is not fair. I found Spotify on my Sony Xperia E4 Dual got slightly more f...

• Regular
  • I found Spotify on my Sony Xperia E4 Dual got slightly more features than on iPad mini 2,which is not fair.
  • Brendan_Wang
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music only downloading by wi -fi? / Músicas baixam apenas por wi-fi?

Hello. The application is not downloading the music mode " mobile data use." Marker "off -line listening " the application states that awaits wi -fi signal and does not download the songs , the mobile data usage . Furthermore , some of which were dow...

• Visitor
  • Hello. The application is not downloading the music mode " mobile data use." Marker "off -line listening " the application states that awaits wi -fi signal and does not download the songs , the mobil...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Traveling abroad

If I create a playlist with premium can I access it while overseas in the philippines

• If I create a playlist with premium can I access it while overseas in the philippines
  • juanpablofraveg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium

I paid for premium through my apple account but i havent recieved it yet and i am very upset

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium through my apple account but i havent recieved it yet and i am very upset
  • Speedrac17
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline playlist not available

I dont get Spotify Offline. I have repeatily experinced playlist set to Saved and Available Offline. But as soon as I am in the air certain list arent accesible. Check out the screen shots I took.In the plain the playlist I'd set to offline the day b...

• Music Fan
  • I dont get Spotify Offline. I have repeatily experinced playlist set to Saved and Available Offline. But as soon as I am in the air certain list arent accesible. Check out the screen shots I took. I...
  • jayrocket75
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes