Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play queue automatically cleared

Play queue automatically cleared

Hi,

It seems that many users use the play queue in different ways. Here's how I use it:

• Fire up Discover Weekly every Monday (the best Spotify feature and the one that makes this service better than any other);
  • Add it to my play queue;
  • As I play through, queue up any interesting albums/artists I discover in there as I go through;
  • Get really annoyed every month or so when the 50-150 tracks I have queued up suddenly disappear with no reason.

Few questions, then:

1. Why is the play queue being randomly cleared? This happens on app updates sometimes, not on other times. Sometimes there's no update, just a complete loss of the play queue. Recently both my iOS and Windows apps updated, losing me about 90 songs. I beg you for persistence.
  2. Please stop actively doing things that make me want to cancel the service. (This isn't a question.)
  3. Can there be an option to save the current play queue as a playlist?
  4. Can you please stop actively clearing the play queue?
  5. Please?

It would be ideal if there were a way to maintain play queues between devices, as there was previously.

I'm a premium member and have been for about 3 years, and a loud advocate for Spotify above other services - with good reason. But this is so frustrating that I'd rather cancel, even if briefly enough to discover that the other services are probably as bad and cancelling was a mistake. But c'mon. Be better. Please.

0 Replies

Suggested posts