Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Songs are deleded from my device

I'm so desperate, a couple days ago I opened Spotify on my iPhone 6 and wanted to listen to my downloaded songs. But in neither in the "Songs" nor in the "Album" nor in the "Artist" folder were any songs at all anymore. My playlists were still there ...

• I'm so desperate, a couple days ago I opened Spotify on my iPhone 6 and wanted to listen to my downloaded songs. But in neither in the "Songs" nor in the "Album" nor in the "Artist" folder were any s...
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update account

Hi!My account seems to have lost most of the songs i had, it is like the one i had 2 years ago!! Anyone can help?Thanks!!Xx

• Hi! My account seems to have lost most of the songs i had, it is like the one i had 2 years ago!! Anyone can help? Thanks!! Xx
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs don't appear in library

I paid to use this app and to listen to downloaded songs offline... Recently my library becomes empty. Sometimes they randomly come back but for the most part everything is gone.. Anyone else have this problem??? Pretty frustrating.

• I paid to use this app and to listen to downloaded songs offline... Recently my library becomes empty. Sometimes they randomly come back but for the most part everything is gone.. Anyone else have th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bottom menu bar

Hi,When can we in Norway expect a bottom menu bar instead of hamburger bar on our iPhone`s. Best regardsDraagen

• Visitor
  • Hi, When can we in Norway expect a bottom menu bar instead of hamburger bar on our iPhone`s.   Best regards Draagen
  • oscitare
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS 4(I Read up.)

Hey all, So I've read up on this problem I'm having, I have seen that Spotify for iOS4 as an app had been removed and the normal Spotify app should recognize your iOS version and download the compatible version of spotify. Sadly this does not seem to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   So I've read up on this problem I'm having, I have seen that Spotify for iOS4 as an app had been removed and the normal Spotify app should recognize your iOS version and download ...
  • fred_phil
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium not getting premium

I bought premium on my Apple iTunes app, like I always do and it's not connecting to my Spotify. I always log in the same- through Facebook but it's not working this time and on the Spotify app it says I have free. But in iTunes I have premium

• Casual Listener
  • I bought premium on my Apple iTunes app, like I always do and it's not connecting to my Spotify. I always log in the same- through Facebook but it's not working this time and on the Spotify app it sa...
  • oscitare
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline music

I just updated to Spotify premium and my playlists should be able for me even if I don't have internet connection. Spotify on my Iphone keep asking me to log in whenever I don't have internet connection. is there anybody here know how to deal with it...

• I just updated to Spotify premium and my playlists should be able for me even if I don't have internet connection. Spotify on my Iphone keep asking me to log in whenever I don't have internet connect...
  • jcddavid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't go Online

My app won't let me go online even though it is not offline. It won't let me look up artists when in online saying I am offline, in which I am not. I need help

• Casual Listener
  • My app won't let me go online even though it is not offline. It won't let me look up artists when in online saying I am offline, in which I am not. I need help
  • pinen83
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial ad

I tried my 7 day trial on premium and After that, After each song there is an ad. This really sucks.

• I tried my 7 day trial on premium and After that, After each song there is an ad. This really sucks.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad App Queue Management

Can the function to view and edit the up next queue be added to the iPad app? It seems a lot of users would like this feature and it already exists on the iPhone version so should surely be quite straightforward? Many thanks and look forward to seein...

• Casual Listener
  • Can the function to view and edit the up next queue be added to the iPad app?   It seems a lot of users would like this feature and it already exists on the iPhone version so should surely be ...
  • noz84
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ajudaaa

Paguei o Boleto no dia 29 e ainda não liberaram o premium.Obs: o Boleto foi aprovado no dia 30

• Casual Listener
  • Paguei o Boleto no dia 29 e ainda não liberaram o premium. Obs: o Boleto foi aprovado no dia 30
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging In

I moved to Okinawa, Japan and downloaded Spotify and I've been using it, free, for a year and a half. All of a sudden about 3 months ago I tried logging in and a notice pops up saying I can't use Spotify for more than 14 days abroad? In my settings m...

• I moved to Okinawa, Japan and downloaded Spotify and I've been using it, free, for a year and a half. All of a sudden about 3 months ago I tried logging in and a notice pops up saying I can't use Spo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

behind the lyrics

My spotify account is fully updated and I do not get behind the lyrics. I have an iphone 6 plus, premium subscription and I do not get the same behind the lyrics option as my friends. Do you know why this is? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account is fully updated and I do not get behind the lyrics.  I have an iphone 6 plus, premium subscription and I do not get the same behind the lyrics option as my friends.  Do ...
  • jeffreypaz11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help song does not show up or play

I've been trying to play a new song that's just been released and it doesn't play. When I try to download it, my app crashes. The name doesn't even pop up when I tap it on my iPhone. It's like it's not loading.My Spotify version is 5.7.0.1055

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to play a new song that's just been released and it doesn't play. When I try to download it, my app crashes. The name doesn't even pop up when I tap it on my iPhone. It's like it's n...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems loading Spotify app on iPhone 6s

Hi, I'm unable to download Spotify on my new phone - it's a iPhone 6s and has over 5GB space. Can anyone help ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm unable to download Spotify on my new phone - it's a iPhone 6s and has over 5GB space. Can anyone help ?
  • Spaceboy88
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No art work with Saved albums

Hello, I have problem with spotify on my iphone 6, When I save music I lose the art work in full screen. I'm not even in offline mode just when I download album the artwork is gone.. any ideas ? thx

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have problem with spotify on my iphone 6, When I save music I lose the art work in full screen. I'm not even in offline mode just when I download album the artwork is gone.. ...
  • edwardansell
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Problems loading Spotify app on iPhone 6s

Hi, I'm unable to download Spotify on my new phone - it's a iPhone 6s and has over 5GB space. Can anyone help ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm unable to download Spotify on my new phone - it's a iPhone 6s and has over 5GB space. Can anyone help ?
  • margaret-kraus
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes