Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Can't play any songs offline if playlist is only partially downloaded (new bug).

When a playlist is set to 'available offline' but not all songs are downloaded then trying to access the playlist when no internet is available (airplane, abroad) does give 'not availably offline' warning and is not accessible, this is a new bug beca...

• Regular
  • When a playlist is set to 'available offline' but not all songs are downloaded then trying to access the playlist when no internet is available (airplane, abroad) does give 'not availably offline' wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I pay for premium through iTunes?

I bought a 15$ iTunes card and I'm trying to buy premium but it doesn't give me the option on Spotify. I tried going to in-app purchases and it still won't let me. Please help.

• I bought a 15$ iTunes card and I'm trying to buy premium but it doesn't give me the option on Spotify. I tried going to in-app purchases and it still won't let me. Please help.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems listening to music offline

I recently downloanded the spotify app to my ipod touch, joined spotify premium, and downloaded some albums. I can listen to the downloaded albums offline for a few hours, but after about 6 hours they disappear. They reappear as soon as I come home a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently downloanded the spotify app to my ipod touch, joined spotify premium, and downloaded some albums.  I can listen to the downloaded albums offline for a few hours, but after about 6 hou...
  • raven8
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost 1/3 of my music?

Hi guys. I just updated to the newest version of Spotify and I've lost a solid chunk of my library.There are very few artists that I have more than 5 songs from, despite having multiple full albums previously. Any idea? I use Premium and have an iPho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys. I just updated to the newest version of Spotify and I've lost a solid chunk of my library. There are very few artists that I have more than 5 songs from, despite having multiple full albums...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Inspired By Your Recent Listening" is so inaccurate

On the Home Screen is the previously mentioned section. I NEVER listen to country music yet everytime I open the app there is at least 3 or 4 recommendations for country music playlist out of the 20 listed. Sometimes I've counted as many as 9. Why is...

• Casual Listener
  • On the Home Screen is the previously mentioned section. I NEVER listen to country music yet everytime I open the app there is at least 3 or 4 recommendations for country music playlist out of the 20 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes while im downloading songs

I Have downloaded all my songs and since then I have problems every time it download a new song in which Spotify crashes and get me on iPhone home menu and i have to run over Spotify and until it download every song it will stop crashing. What can I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I Have downloaded all my songs and since then I have problems every time it download a new song in which Spotify crashes and get me on iPhone home menu and i have to run over Spotify and until it dow...
  • santiagosp00
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Awful Playback including random pauses, fast forwarding, and skipping bits of songs

I have always enjoyed spotify premium on my iphone but recently whether the song was offline or not spotify would have random pauses, sped up music, or skipping bits of songs for all of my music. It is unbearable to listen to and not acceptable when ...

• I have always enjoyed spotify premium on my iphone but recently whether the song was offline or not spotify would have random pauses, sped up music, or skipping bits of songs for all of my music. It ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Home screen

Anyone know why I cannot access the home screen in app on my iPhone ? When I touch home it says there is an error try again but nothing happens. Other than that app works perfectly

• Anyone know why I cannot access the home screen in app on my iPhone ? When I touch home it says there is an error try again but nothing happens. Other than that app works perfectly
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant logg in

i cant logg in on my spoityfi acc, i made i new acc but still i cant logg in. can anyone help my?( i had preamium )

• i cant logg in on my spoityfi acc, i made i new acc but still i cant logg in. can anyone help my? ( i had preamium )
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on ipad randomly pausing, playing, and skipping

I've used spotify on my phone before and it works just fine. But when I downloaded spotify on my ipad it acts up so bad it is literally unusable. All of the time it will pause randomly, then un pause randomly, then maybe it will skip the entire track...

• I've used spotify on my phone before and it works just fine. But when I downloaded spotify on my ipad it acts up so bad it is literally unusable. All of the time it will pause randomly, then un pause...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to save to Starred playlist from iPhone app

Within the past week something changed and I am now unable to save songs to my Starred playlist when accessing spotify from my phone (iPhone 6). However, when I'm logged into spotify from a desktop the option is available. Any suggestions? My initial...

• ...he option is available.  Any suggestions?   My initial thought was maybe because I accidentally switched it to Secret, but now I am also unable to make my playlist public again by u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music no longer on Spotify

Recently I have realised that two James Bay that I had seen in the past few days are no longer in any of my playlists or anywhere on Spotify. Why would this happen?

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I have realised that two James Bay that I had seen in the past few days are no longer in any of my playlists or anywhere on Spotify. Why would this happen?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify running playlist is not appearing

The Spotify running playlist are not appearing on my iPhone even though I am online. The entire section is blank please help

• Regular
  • The Spotify running playlist are not appearing on my iPhone even though I am online. The entire section is blank please help
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify update for iOS

Any update regarding to the update patch for iOS device? Too much rumors about apple vs spotify lately... Thank you.

• Any update regarding to the update patch for iOS device? Too much rumors about apple vs spotify lately...   Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out after a certain time or reboot

I always get logged out after i reboot or after i max one day standby. Its really annoying cause i have to redownload the music every single time again and i don't always have a wifi. I already made some research and some people said it has something...

• I always get logged out after i reboot or after i max one day standby. Its really annoying cause i have to redownload the music every single time again and i don't always have a wifi. I already made ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline mode not working

Hi, I get the attached message when trying to use offline mode. This happens when I switched to airplane mode or lose connection when on the underground. Anyone know what's causing this? One of the key selling points for me of premium just doesn't wo...

• Hi, I get the attached message when trying to use offline mode. This happens when I switched to airplane mode or lose connection when on the underground. Anyone know what's causing this? One of the k...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline listening
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium with a apple card

I wanted to buy the premium and I bougth a apple card! When I went to buy it the only ways to buy it are paypal, credit card, and paysafe card!What do I do?

• I wanted to buy the premium and I bougth a apple card! When I went to buy it the only ways to buy it are paypal, credit card, and paysafe card! What do I do?
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why not working the same

I got a year free of Spotify for buying an I phone 6 , it worked no problem until yesterday , now all of a sudden I'mSeeing ads, and I can't even press shuffle , I can't switch songs , this is rediculous , If I knew this I would have chose one of my ...

• I got a year free of Spotify for buying an I phone 6 , it worked no problem until yesterday , now all of a sudden I'm Seeing ads, and I can't even press shuffle , I can't switch songs , this is redi...
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify running

The playlist for Spotify running are not appearing on my iPhone even though I am connected to the Internet the section is completely blank. Please help

• Regular
  • The playlist for Spotify running are not appearing on my iPhone even though I am connected to the Internet the section is completely blank. Please help
  • pvtsamoa
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mi spotify no esta actualizado y no encuentro actualizacion en mi app store

Hola, necesitaria solucionar un problema que me esta molestando. Se trata de que mi spotify esta desactualizado con respecto a los de mi familia y amigos pero aunque este asi en mi app store no me aparece ninguna actualizacion y entro a la pagina web...

• Hola, necesitaria solucionar un problema que me esta molestando. Se trata de que mi spotify esta desactualizado con respecto a los de mi familia y amigos pero aunque este asi en mi app store no me ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes