Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Daily Mix suggestions on iOS

A couple days ago, I saw about 4 'daily mix' playlists, crafted for me. I saw the names of the songs and it was spot on, I loved it. But then within hours, it just disappeared and they don't show any such playlists anymore. It was under browse sectio...

• A couple days ago, I saw about 4 'daily mix' playlists, crafted for me. I saw the names of the songs and it was spot on, I loved it. But then within hours, it just disappeared and they don't show any...
  • Sheekmonique
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Errore di connessione

Salve vi spiego brevemente il mio problema, ho un account premium su spotify, fino a qualche giorno fa possedevo un router Tp-Link, e fin qui tutto funzionava alla perfezione con WiFi e con il 3G, poi qualche giorno fa, ho cambiato router, passando a...

• Casual Listener
  • Salve vi spiego brevemente il mio problema, ho un account premium su spotify, fino a qualche giorno fa possedevo un router Tp-Link, e fin qui tutto funzionava alla perfezione con WiFi e con il 3G, po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not taken out.

Last month I signed up for premium ( 3 months for 99¢) however, we have came to the end of this next month and no payment has been taken out. Last month $1.05 was taken out on June 20th.

• Last month I signed up for premium ( 3 months for 99¢) however, we have came to the end of this next month and no payment has been taken out. Last month $1.05 was taken out on June 20th.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone stuck in shuffle mode - even though I have a Premium account...should I cancel subscription?

Hi, I have a Spotify premium account on and I have it installed and logged in on several devices. I have just updated the app on one device and now that device only plays back in shuffle mode with the big green 'shuffle play' button at the top. As a ...

• Hi,   I have a Spotify premium account on and I have it installed and logged in on several devices.  I have just updated the app on one device and now that device only plays back in shu...
  • arcmanbanana
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Public playlists not showing on public profile

I am following public playlists, including playlists "by Spotify", but none of them are showing in my public profile.Why is that? Following public playlistsPublic profile without playlists

spotify-lista.jpg spotify-public.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I am following public playlists, including playlists "by Spotify", but none of them are showing in my public profile. Why is that?     Following public playlists Public profile w...
  • hendmele
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Public Profile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dissapearing Playlist

(((sorry if it's long))) I have Spotify on my IPhone 5s and until a day or two ago I noticed that all of my playlists (I only have three, but I mainly listen to one) have dissapeared. I tried to find them anywhere I could think of and couldn't find a...

• (((sorry if it's long)))   I have Spotify on my IPhone 5s and until a day or two ago I noticed that all of my playlists (I only have three, but I mainly listen to one) have dissapeared. I trie...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only playing one title

Hey guys, I've got the problem that whenever I start a song in a playlist it only plays one song and after that the music doesn't play any further.Anybody a solution for that?

• Hey guys, I've got the problem that whenever I start a song in a playlist it only plays one song and after that the music doesn't play any further. Anybody a solution for that?
  • ZnFe_NotYou
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting my playlists and premium at the same time..?

I just updated my account, and registered by logging in via facebook. When I log in the app via facebook I get the premium account, but all my playlists are gone. When I log in with username and password, my playlists are there but my premium account...

• Casual Listener
  • I just updated my account, and registered by logging in via facebook. When I log in the app via facebook I get the premium account, but all my playlists are gone. When I log in with username and...
  • martethupp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

asking premium user to log in using offline mode

i i was listen in offline mode because i was in a mountain (no wifi no 3G) and after some songs, music stops and spotify ask me to log in (im a premium user and i dont understand this) terrible experience iphone 5

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 4.10.51 PM.png
  • Gig Goer
  • i i was listen in offline mode because i was in a mountain (no wifi no 3G) and after some songs, music stops and spotify ask me to log in (im a premium user and i dont understand this)   �...
  • Nevenka
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

sobre o pagamento

Olá, hoje eu fiz o pagamento da minha conta premium e gostaria de saber quanto tempo demora pra computar e começar a usar. Minha conta é lygbye e eu fiz o pagamento uma da tarde.

• Olá, hoje eu fiz o pagamento da minha conta premium e gostaria de saber quanto tempo demora pra computar e começar a usar. Minha conta é lygbye e eu fiz o pagamento uma da tarde.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Migrating my Apple Music library to Spotify

I've been on Apple Music for a few months now. These were rather frustrating months.Now considering making the move to Spotify, but I am not ready to be moving about 10,000 songs manually.Is a way to make this a smooth experience?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been on Apple Music for a few months now. These were rather frustrating months. Now considering making the move to Spotify, but I am not ready to be moving about 10,000 songs manually. Is a wa...
  • jphrubant
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

Hola me cambie para Premium y me dice que soy free, ya hice todo lo que dan de ayuda pero sigue igual. Que puedo hacer?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola me cambie para Premium y me dice que soy free, ya hice todo lo que dan de ayuda pero sigue igual. Que puedo hacer?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download songs to listen offline

I have a Spotify account threw my Facebook. Before my iPhone I had an android phone. But on the android I could just download the songs. But every time when I click on offline so it's downloading it lits green. Then I go back and back again to the pa...

• I have a Spotify account threw my Facebook. Before my iPhone I had an android phone. But on the android I could just download the songs. But every time when I click on offline so it's downloading it ...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free subscription after paying for premium

Hey can someone help! I've had Spotify for a long time and pay the money monthly through my phone bill for premium. All of a sudden Spotify has changed to free but I'm still paying for it. I've tried logging off and reinstalling the ap, this doesn't ...

• Hey can someone help! I've had Spotify for a long time and pay the money monthly through my phone bill for premium. All of a sudden Spotify has changed to free but I'm still paying for it. I've tried...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Música importada.

Tengo un Android de dónde importé música a Spotify pero no la puedo escuchar en mi IPad. ¿Se supone que podría descargar la playlist de música importada en el IPad, o no es posible?

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo un Android de dónde importé música a Spotify pero no la puedo escuchar en mi IPad. ¿Se supone que podría descargar la playlist de música importada en el IPad, o no es posible?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ipod not showing up in devices

My Ipod is not showing up in devices, I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but it doesn't work.Does anyone know what to do?

• My Ipod is not showing up in devices, I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know what to do?
  • Transwest
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't enter my last.fm credentials

A few days ago I reinstalled Spotify on my iPad as I had that bug where the music cuts out every 7 or 8 songs (we've had this bug at work too). This appears to have fixed that problem but now I can't scrobble to last.fm as it won't let me enter my la...

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago I reinstalled Spotify on my iPad as I had that bug where the music cuts out every 7 or 8 songs (we've had this bug at work too). This appears to have fixed that problem but now I can't...
  • GregorzIV
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Family

Ich habe einen Premium Account über meine Apple ID, dieses Abo möchte ich kündigen um Spotify Family nutzen zu können. Gehen dadurch meine Playlisten verloren?

• Ich habe einen Premium Account über meine Apple ID, dieses Abo möchte ich kündigen um Spotify Family nutzen zu können. Gehen dadurch meine Playlisten verloren?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't import every song

I'm encountering a problem where Spotify is recognizing local files I have downloaded, but not letting me play a couple of them. I can play them outside of Spotify just fine. Is there a solution to this? In the attachment, the greyed out songs are th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm encountering a problem where Spotify is recognizing local files I have downloaded, but not letting me play a couple of them. I can play them outside of Spotify just fine. Is there a solution to t...
  • paledragon64
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes after opening

After 30/40 secs I open the app, it crashes no matter what I do: if I start a playlist, if I look through my music or even if I do nothing and simply leave it open whithout even playing music. Tried with Wi-Fi or 4G, tried in aeroplane mode, tried us...

• Casual Listener
  • After 30/40 secs I open the app, it crashes no matter what I do: if I start a playlist, if I look through my music or even if I do nothing and simply leave it open whithout even playing music. Tried ...
  • CQCar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes