Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Music won't download to offline mode

Why won't my music download to offline mode !?

• Regular
  • Why won't my music download to offline mode !?
  • Victorhugobarba
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Huge delay after clicking play song or adding songs to playlists (iPad Mini)

I've been using Spotify happily for probably around 2-3 years on my iPad Mini without problems until recently. I frequently get these huge pauses of nothingness when I try to stream a song or add a song to a playlist. I thought it was my internet con...

• I've been using Spotify happily for probably around 2-3 years on my iPad Mini without problems until recently. I frequently get these huge pauses of nothingness when I try to stream a song or add a s...
  • silentpilgrim
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out of my account

Hi guys, I created my free spotify account in the US, where i used to live but moved to France a month ago, and I'm now locked out of my account! I don't know how to change the setting of my home country to France because I can't even access my accou...

• Hi guys, I created my free spotify account in the US, where i used to live but moved to France a month ago, and I'm now locked out of my account! I don't know how to change the setting of my home cou...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 app won't download

Hey, I couldn't get into my app yesterday so deleted it to redownload and now it won't install. All my other apps are fine and I've been able to update them, I'm using the latest iOS too. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I couldn't get into my app yesterday so deleted it to redownload and now it won't install. All my other apps are fine and I've been able to update them, I'm using the latest iOS too. Any ideas?
  • Cara30
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Liked from radio

Hi. I can't find the playlist called liked from radio. Just started using the radio. Might be a possibility that have deleted it? Can u guys help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I can't find the playlist called liked from radio. Just started using the radio. Might be a possibility that  have deleted it? Can u guys help?
  • musicbrenda
  • 131 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 131 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify offline when on 4G

Spotify will not play when not on wifi. On 4G just says it's offline. - reason for getting Spotify for running outside on 4G!!! My phone is iPhone 6. Help - am about to cancel subscription.

• Spotify will not play when not on wifi. On 4G just says it's offline. - reason for getting Spotify for running outside on 4G!!! My phone is iPhone 6. Help - am about to cancel subscription.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login through app after changing Facebook Password.

I was forced to change my Facebook password and now I am unable to login to Spotify from the app on my phone and tablet. When attempting to login I select "login with Facebook" it says, "You have already authorized Spotify". I then hit OK and I'm tak...

• Casual Listener
  • I was forced to change my Facebook password and now I am unable to login to Spotify from the app on my phone and tablet. When attempting to login I select "login with Facebook" it says, "You have alr...
  • petruspjs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to purchase premium

Whenever I try and buy premium it says my card company is having a bad day and it isn't working when infact I know it is, please help

• Whenever I try and buy premium it says my card company is having a bad day and it isn't working when infact I know it is, please help
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify online but no images are showing up

Hey can anyone help I'm currently on premium and now I have no images on my Spotify of the artists or anything for that matter, it is online mode so i don't understand why it's showing up like I'm offline

• Hey can anyone help I'm currently on premium and now I have no images on my Spotify of the artists or anything for that matter, it is online mode so i don't understand why it's showing up like I'm of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tabbed Menu not showing up

I have Spotify Premium and am running it on an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.2. As far as I can tell, the tabbed menu has replaced the "hamburger" menu previously in use. All of my friends and peers with various phones seem to have this menu layout, but not ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium and am running it on an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.2. As far as I can tell, the tabbed menu has replaced the "hamburger" menu previously in use. All of my friends and peers with var...
  • emag02
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad unable to sync for offline music use

Hello.So I have been unable to hear any songs on my playlist offline. I have tried reinstalling the program. I have switched offline mode on and off. Yet nothing. I don't have a main computer either, just the iPad. Am I screwed without a main compute...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. So I have been unable to hear any songs on my playlist offline. I have tried reinstalling the program. I have switched offline mode on and off. Yet nothing. I don't have a main computer...
  • Spivey69
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Not Syncing

Hey I have uninstalled the app on my phone and reinstalled still no success. The local files show and play on my PC app, but it is not syncing to my iPhone. The playlist I put the files in just says Waiting to Download. No grey arrows by the song. Th...

• Hey I have uninstalled the app on my phone and reinstalled still no success.   The local files show and play on my PC app, but it is not syncing to my iPhone. The playlist I put the files in j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Today's update and BMW Connected Drive

Anyone else find that this integration no longer works after today's IOS update?Only reason I ask as I was using Spotify this morning fine, downloaded the update in the afternoon, and when I drove home the the integration failed to appear as it when ...

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone else find that this integration no longer works after today's IOS update? Only reason I ask as I was using Spotify this morning fine, downloaded the update in the afternoon, and when I drov...
  • jdiego29
  • 36 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BMW
    connected
    drive
    integration
  • 36 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't see the queue on iPad

So you just released the new iPad update and we finally got My Music. But we still can't see the queue? Am I missing something? How do we see the queue? Let me guess, we have to wait 6 months for that too? I don't expect to be a Spotify customer in 6...

• Regular
  • So you just released the new iPad update and we finally got My Music.  But we still can't see the queue?  Am I missing something?  How do we see the queue?  Let me guess, we have ...
  • jcanada
  • 14 replies
  • 13 likes
  • queue
  • 14 replies
  • 13 likes

iOS 9.3.3 Spotify Doesn't Get Past Loading Screen

I've got the Premium version working on multiple computers all of which I've reset and even unchecked all local folder options to see if the iOS version would allow me to open and play music. No luck. I'm easily able to access account via desktop or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got the Premium version working on multiple computers all of which I've reset and even unchecked all local folder options to see if the iOS version would allow me to open and play music. No luck...
  • jlit
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Spotify Unable to Reinstall

Recently, I deleted Spotify from my phone and I tried to reinstall it, however, it will not download. I have over 164MB available, so storage isn't the issue. Can someone help?

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, I deleted Spotify from my phone and I tried to reinstall it, however, it will not download. I have over 164MB available, so storage isn't the issue. Can someone help?
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle Play on iPad drives me crazy

Hi there,I am using the latest Spotify iPad-App with my Premium Account and spent quite some time - without success - trying to deactivate the shuffle mode within an album.On the iPhone, I just open what I would call the control bar, where I can easi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I am using the latest Spotify iPad-App with my Premium Account and spent quite some time - without success - trying to deactivate the shuffle mode within an album. On the iPhone, I just o...
  • djlobov
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Shuffle in playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes