Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing Local Files Offline not working

Syncing Local Files Offline not working

Hey, so I just got a replacement for my iPhone 6s+ today (vibration function died on me) and I'm trying to set up all my playlist and things again, but none of my Local Files are transferring back onto my phone. I have had numerous issues with this in the past but after a little fiddling it always seems to pull through; this time, however, the problem has persisted for over 4 hours of solid attempts. I have tried changing the download quality to Normal, High and Extreme to no avail, I have tried downloading one playlist at a time in an attempt to not overload the app (I have over 2000 songs saved on Spotify), I have tried changing wifi networks, I have tried saving the playlist offline on both my laptop and my phone, and I'm honestly just about at my wit's end trying to figure this out. I am on a college campus living in the dorms, and I have tried various tinkerings with my network connection as well (changing firewall settings, making sure my laptop is viewable to other devices on the network, etc) to try to open up a connection; needles to say, all these have failed. I am using a laptop running Windows 10 if that information is necessary for any advice. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies

Suggested posts