Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Select only a given set of songs to sync offline within a playlist, and not the entier playlist

Select only a given set of songs to sync offline within a playlist, and not the entier playlist

Hi, 

Is there any way of selecting only some songs to sync offline within a playlist, and not have to sync the ENTIRE playlist? 

I am having storage issues on my iPhone and have a massive Spotify Playlist that is set for sync offline. Whenever I free up some space on my phone, the storage is used up for continuying to sync the playlist offline, even though I am fine with the set of songs that are already synced offline and would like to no longer set the sync for the remaining songs. 

Is there a way to do so? 

Many thanks

3 Replies

There's no option to sync only certain songs off the playlist. However, you could always go and manually download albums from the playlist you want to be available offline. It's not perfect but hey, it works!

Thanks for the workaround Adriank1410. Unfortunately this playlist is composed of many single songs not related to entire albums and I wish to avoid several  maintenances of the same songs within Spotify. So just being able to stop all synchronization at any point, but still maintain the syncs that are already processed in the playlist, would be really helpful. 

You can add this idea here, so Spotify could see this and implement it 🙂

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/newideas

Suggested posts