Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Music cover

Hello,I'm here because I had a problem. I was looking for a song of drake. But what appear to me was terrifying. Instead of viewing the drake's cover I saw the master. I saw master gims. How is it possible to compare drake to the master. Please fix t...

• Hello, I'm here because I had a problem. I was looking for a song of drake. But what appear to me was terrifying. Instead of viewing the drake's cover I saw the master. I saw master gims. How is it ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I paid to get premium and my account doesn't change to premium it just stays on free and it already chargedmy bank account the $5 and some odd changehelp please!!!

• I paid to get premium and my account doesn't change to premium it just stays on free and it already charged my bank account the $5 and some odd change help please!!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

If Spotify can please check my account , I purchased premium and it still says free , I tried re installing the app , logging out and back in and also restarting the phone help please

• If Spotify can please check my account , I purchased premium and it still says free , I tried re installing the app , logging out and back in and also restarting the phone help please
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Seems to Have Broken Spotify on my iPhone

So I had premium a while back, which worked perfectly fine, and today decided to re-subscribe. So I do that on my PC. My account is through Facebook. So on my phone, I noticed premium had not kicked in. I logged out of Spotify, but when I tried to lo...

• So I had premium a while back, which worked perfectly fine, and today decided to re-subscribe. So I do that on my PC. My account is through Facebook. So on my phone, I noticed premium had not kicked ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After I while, iOS forgets Spotify last played song

Scenario:Open SpotifyListen to a song on Spotify on my iPhoneStop songPress iPhone button and switch to another appSwipe up iOS Control Center which will show the song info and the playback controlsWhen I then go back to Spotify, it will remember wha...

• Scenario: Open Spotify Listen to a song on Spotify on my iPhone Stop song Press iPhone button and switch to another app Swipe up iOS Control Center which will show the song info and the playbac...
  • Dan00ne
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Why the Iphone App sucks big time regarding playlists and favorites!

Besides all the other known problems regarding stops during track-changes and missing buffer clearing i think that the whole playlist and starring-concept is totally screwed up as it is now. First of all you can not star artists, then all starred ite...

• Music Fan
  • Besides all the other known problems regarding stops during track-changes and missing buffer clearing i think that the whole playlist and starring-concept is totally screwed up as it is now.  ...
  • Phoenix3437
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Paying with iTunes card?

Paid for premium with an iTunes account for as long as I've had the app, now it won't work. When did this change???

• Paid for premium with an iTunes account for as long as I've had the app, now it won't work. When did this change???
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted account

I deleted my facebook account which was linked to my spotify account, I then made both new facebook and spotify accounts thinking they were both fully removed. I signed up my mew spotify and was good to go but noticed i was still being charged each m...

• I deleted my facebook account which was linked to my spotify account, I then made both new facebook and spotify accounts thinking they were both fully removed. I signed up my mew spotify and was good...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The EQ of the app isn't working

Hi everyone, when I open the Spotify app on my iPhone 6 the EQs just begins to work when I go there and switch off and on, at my device this is always on, but after the last update it isn't working correctly. Hope a solution, tank you!

• Hi everyone, when I open the Spotify app on my iPhone 6 the EQs just begins to work when I go there and switch off and on, at my device this is always on, but after the last update it isn't working c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't work on iPhone app

I've paid for Premium and if I click "upgrade" in Spotify now it says I have an active Premium-account. However I canno't use Spotify on my iPhone, when I click on a song (they are all marked "light grey") it says I need premium for on-demand mobile ...

• I've paid for Premium and if I click "upgrade" in Spotify now it says I have an active Premium-account. However I canno't use Spotify on my iPhone, when I click on a song (they are all marked "light ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me please :(

i just payed through Itunes, And every single time I try to open the app it tells me to click the downgrade, why?

• i just payed through Itunes,  And every single time I try to open the app it tells me to click the downgrade, why? 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not showing up

Playlists are not showing up on my main device but on my other devices they are showing up but my main device is the one I use most offline

• Playlists are not showing up on my main device but on my other devices they are showing up but my main device is the one I use most offline
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to pay with I tunes help!

Hi well I really don't know how I can subscribe again to premium but using my App Store money for paying can someone help me please thank you ...

• Hi well I really don't know how I can subscribe again to premium but using my App Store money  for paying  can someone help me please thank you ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user - can't seem to log in abroad

I've been a premium user for a while. Since March I've been abroad, but just recently I was kicked out of my account and now I can't log back in because I "can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I am without wifi for the majority of the time but w...

• I've been a premium user for a while. Since March I've been abroad, but just recently I was kicked out of my account and now I can't log back in because I "can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I...
  • oscitare
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I see what's playing on another device from my iPhone?

I recently got a Roku and have been using it to stream Spotify. However, I don't want to leave the TV on all day to see what music is playing. Is there a way to use the iPhone app to see what's playing on the Roku (same account)? I haven't been able ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a Roku and have been using it to stream Spotify.  However, I don't want to leave the TV on all day to see what music is playing.  Is there a way to use the iPhone app to see ...
  • maxicon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I just downloaded the Spotify app and I wanted to know if I could be on the app and not pay anything. I'm on Spotify Free but I don't know if it is totally free. I read on a website that Spotify Free still makes you pay and I wanted to know if that i...

• I just downloaded the Spotify app and I wanted to know if I could be on the app and not pay anything. I'm on Spotify Free but I don't know if it is totally free. I read on a website that Spotify Free...
  • oscitare
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing on my iPhone 6

The app will inevitably crash within a minute whenever I go into online mode (there are no issues when offline)

• The app will inevitably crash within a minute whenever I go into online mode (there are no issues when offline)
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing offline

I have to go online first so I can just view my list of saved music. Everytime! Ugh! Sometimes I have to close my spotify and open it again just to see my list. Help!

• I have to go online first so I can just view my list of saved music. Everytime! Ugh! Sometimes I have to close my spotify and open it again just to see my list. Help!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App Update

My spotify app has not updates in the app store. Yet I can see my spotify is behind the current version.

• Visitor
  • My spotify app has not updates in the app store. Yet I can see my spotify is behind the current version.  
  • champster13
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline album with some musics with echo/noise problem

I've downloaded an album called "Nação Serrana" from "Os Serranos", but from the music "Loucos por Serrano" starts and echo and a background noise preventing to hear the music properly. I've already turned off Offline availability and incrise the dow...

• Visitor
  • I've downloaded an album called "Nação Serrana" from "Os Serranos", but from the music "Loucos por Serrano" starts and echo and a background noise preventing to hear the music properly.   ...
  • annasteen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes