Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for someone else's account

Paying for someone else's account

I'm paying for my friend Katy Gillespie's premium account after using the auto log into Facebook button (despite Katy not being logged in on my phone at the time). Please can I have this cancelled and refunded? I want my own account to be premium but I need to know I'm not still paying for Katy at the same time.
4 Replies

I am now paying for Katy Gillespie to use spotify premium despite her not being logged in on my phone at the time of using the auto connect to Facebook. I have been changed £9.99, please can this be cancelled or refunded as I wish my own account up be premium

I think my username might be erinleighmillar as I am not that blonde profile picture!! I can provide an email address to confirm

@ERINMILLAR Thanks for reaching out!

As this does with billing and there can be quite sensitive data along both parties, I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

I've also merged 2 of your duplicate forum threads together so its easier to consolidate our communications.

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts