Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Permanent Shuffling on iPhone?

Permanent Shuffling on iPhone?

So shuffling is now the only way people can listen to music now? My personal playlists including ones made by other artists are all on shuffle play. It was working perfectly fine before on mobile where I can play any song I want without having premium. The shuffle button is also hidden on the “Now Playing” bar, replaced by a “like” button and “repeat” replaced by “hide”. I created a new account and it’s still happening. So is premium the only way I can listen to playlists without shuffling disturbing me? Please give a reply because I’m seriously on the verge of deleting Spotify once and for all on my phone 🤧

1 Reply

Hey @Mochi_Tochi,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Once you create a Spotify account for the first time you have a 7-day grace period in which you can play content on demand on your mobile even with the free account. After this time passes you can only play playlists/ albums in Shuffle mode if you're on our free version. You can pick songs directly from your desktop. Check this support site article out if you'd like to know more about these differences in Spotify subscriptions.

Hope this info is helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts