Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Player is jumping back to que from a selected playlist after playing the first song

Player is jumping back to que from a selected playlist after playing the first song

When I search for a song and select a playlist the player keeps jumping back to the previouse que after the first song is played. Really anoying when you want a mood playlist for a quiet evening and the list jumps back to your workoutlist or kids songs especially when it goes on some kind of autosearch for similar songs. I allready tried to solve it by manually emptieing the que and start over but it returns to the same.

What do I do wrong?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Swedme

Device

(iPhone 😎

Operating System

iOS 12.3.1 but the issue exists for a while over at least a couple of uppdates.

My Question or Issue

I want the player to keep playing the playlist and continue playing songs like that after the last song is played. THe Que is more or less a side function that I only use on Music Quiz evenings.

/Frank

5 Replies

It actually is most annoying whan tou want to FFW and it jumpa out of the playlist

I use to play my playlist but now when I play them just one song come and after that comes some similar song who is not on my playlist.How can I stop this ?. I got in trouble few days ago when I was using my playlist in a party and suddenly some song came who was not in my list.

Hey @sigurbjorn,

Maybe you have Autoplay turned on :?
Check here for reference 🙂

Another function worth checking that may be causing this is 'Enhanced'.
Check if toggling this off (in case it's on) fixes your issue and let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I hv the same issue... how to resolve it

Hey @Pankaj2p,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

With the Play Queue feature, you can add a track to play right next to the current song, but without adding it to the playlist. However, when you've added some songs to the queue by mistake, they will keep playing after the song you pick. But there's nothing to worry about, you can easily clear the Play Queue by following the steps mentioned in this article

If the issue persists, make sure the Smart Shuffle is turned off as it affects your playback directly by adding similar songs to your playlist. To turn it off, you need to click/tap the Shuffle button located on the now playing view a couple of times. You can check out more info here.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts