Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist changed

Playlist changed

So today I went on Spotify to listen to my "CURRENT" playlist on my phone, like per usual, and realized something different in with my playlist. The songs looked different and the cover for my playlist changed. Then I realized that the playlist count went down to only 95 songs, but I originally had about 150 songs (Ik its a lot). Some of the songs still remained but some were deleted. Also when I scrolled down to the end of the playlist it showed that songs that I never added or listened to were added to the playlist. At first I thought it was just a glitch, so I went onto my computer that also connected to my Spotify account and saw that my original playlist was there but it was offline. But, when it connected to the Internet it refreshed and changed to the changed playlist I found on my phone. Since I was on my computer, I knew that I could see when the songs were added. So I scrolled down and saw that random new songs were added 5 hours ago, but I hadn't even been on my account the whole day. I'm really confused and bummed out that my playlist changed. I never did anything to it so I don't know what happened. I don't know if someone hacked into my account or what. My account has always been connected to Facebook so maybe it has something to do with that idk. If someone can help please let me know ASAP.
1 Reply

Hey @Emz_t!

It sounds like someone is using your account. You can contact someone from Spotify using this form or shoot them a tweet at @SpotifyCares, to make sure your account is safe and secure. Someone will get back to you within 48 hours.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts