Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist for pets not working

Playlist for pets not working

I’ve tried using their playlist for pets page over 10 times now, I only get “oops looks like something went wrong..”

23 Replies

Hi @PossumSoda

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you try creating the pets playlist again but in incognito/private window of your browser? 

If it still doesn't work, a screenshot of the error message would be really helpful and info when do you see it. Is it immediately after accessing that page or in the process of creating the playlist?

Keep me posted! 

@Emilia_8 

After I complete all the steps, right at the end after syncing it to my tastes it just displays this. Same response from a private tab which I thought would work...C7862136-657C-4E9F-8164-D44DB4253E96.png

Hello @PossumSoda

Thank you so much for the screenshot!

Have you been using your account regularly lately?

Is your account that you're using to create the pet playlist new?

Keep me posted! 

i tried doing that but its still not working for me ☹️

It keeps saying oops looks like something went wrong with it

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread.

@e6d956pyu8ekuwelec91 - can you confirm if you have your account set to United states as this is only available there.

@Leslie_Angel - can you confirm if you tried to recreate it from an incognito/private window?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I tried all of the things. The incognito window and I am in the US but it still says something went wrong. I don't know what to do.

Hey @Y0url0calgoth,

Thank you for your reply in this thread and for the troubleshooting you've done so far.

If you're still experiencing issues with creating a playlist for your pet, please give a bit more info of what exactly happens. 

Any screenshots you can provide will also be helpful to identify what's causing the issue.

We'll be here if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

When I try to creat a pet playlist it keeps sending me to the privacy center after I pick a pet

Hi there @80zzz,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. Let's take a closer look into this.

To start with, can you try creating it from a different device to see if the issue persists?

On another note, can you let us know if  you’re default language is English or Spanish?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

1. I had a different problem, where the button that says next dosnt work. The links that should have been underthe next butten are on it insted and i cant click next. When i try i click the links instead. I hope this could get sorted out. 
    I hope you have a nice day and best regards Agathe from Norway

Hey @314getz6u7mdxy7ihncg,

Thanks for your reply in this thread and welcome 🙂

In this case, can you send us a screenshot of what you mentioned? It'll help us to better visualize what you've described.

On another note, is this happening on a specific browser or in all of them? If you're not sure, it'd be awesome if you try creating the playlists from a browser different from the one you use regularly.

Lastly, if this doesn't do the trick, can you try using an incognito window? Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator

had the same problem, the links for the privacy settings and country settings and such are set over the let’s go button. It makes it so when I try to click it takes me to those links.

I cant click on the next button when you have chosen the pet

Hi @Elfiem, @Sybix

Thanks for reaching out. Like @AlejaR mentioned, could you send us some screenshots of what you see? That would very much help us investigate this further.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm trying to do this, but the "next" button seems to be underneath these links (LEGALPRIVACYPRIVACY CENTER
COOKIES ADDITIONAL CA PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
© 2020 SPOTIFY AB USA - ENGLISH). So when I try to click the button for the next step, I go to one of those links.

Hey there @calli0p30

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one? It's also worth checking if the same happens in an incognito window. 

If this happens across devices, sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

i cant even get thru the first step when it says to pick a pet nd when I go to press "next" its not working the button is simply not working

Hey @nash12344

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! 

Could you let us know which troubleshooting steps you've already tried? That way we can avoid repeating any steps.

If you haven't tried yet, we'd recommend trying with a different device and a different internet connection to see if that makes the difference.

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts