Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist gone

Playlist gone

I signed-up for premium but kept being interrupted by commercials. I was recommended to reinstall spotify on my iPad. I did so, and now my playlist are all gone! Can anybody help me on how to get them back? I tried going to the deleted playlist site but obviously there were not there as I had not delete them.

Do those guys have any sort of standard costumer service or support line that I can contact?

Best and thanks for the help!
Andres
2 Replies

Hello! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Try to restart your iPad by holding down the Home and Power buttons together until you see the Apple logo. 

Do the playlists appear on your computer or any other device?

About the support, try checking support.spotify.com. There are some tips and FAQs over there. I believe there's a way to contact them there, too.

Hi @Aballesterosn - do you perhaps have two Spotify accounts without realizing it?  It happens all the time, believe it or not, and seems to happen moat often when you inadvertantly have one account linked to facebook and one that isn't..  Check to see if the Spotfy app on your iPhone is using the same login as you're using for the desktop app, or what you see in your Spotify account settings on the web (and in either place you check, make sure it says "Premium" there).  This post has more information directly from Spotify staff.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts