Premium

Country

Usa

Device

(iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

(iOS 12.3.1

My Question or Issue

After wasting 45 minutes to post this due to how long meant Spotify app is on phone and laptop. 

I have a playlist and when I listen to it on my phone only one song will play from my playlist and then a random song will auto play next ( music not in style with the playlist). It is not shuffle. I have started the playlist with different songs inside the playlist and it doesn’t matter some random song will play next. I just want to listen to the songs I put together. How do I do this on my phone 

I will play playlist on my laptop and it is fine. The sequential song will play in order as designed on playlist. 

I have restarted my phone updated the app. Nothing has improved. 

9 Replies

If it's on, you can try set off the "AutoPlay" setting. Maybe it's a bug of AutoPlay.

Hi @Skywalker77

This sounds like your Queue has songs in it! I wrote a detailed post here about what the Queue is, how it works, and how to clear it. 

Hope this helps! 

Thank you very much! That was it; the Queue thing.

its because you added a different playlist to queue i think

Cheers lad! 
I had the same issue and spent ages trying to get it sorted. This was the issue. Thanks 😊 

This is happening to me I have a playlist with music to my liking and lately I've had random music playing that I don't like and I can't get rid of them.

Hey @Lolish,

Sorry to see this has been happening!

Have you had the chance to try any of the abovementioned suggestions?

Do the random songs appear in your queue and/or in your playlist?

Autoplay may be enabled or you may have toggled Smart Shuffle on - have you checked those?
A detailed description (+ a screenshot if applicable) of what is happening would be of massive help! 🙂

We'll be on the lookout for your response & we'll gladly have a further look into the issue once we have more information on the matter. Rest assured we'll do our best to help out 🙌🏼

Many thanks in advance!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hi can u help me as well?

Hey there @_twitchhh,

Thanks for posting in this thread!

Just to confirm, have you tried the steps mentioned by @Vasil earlier in the thread? If not, please give it a try to see if you notice any difference.

Should you still have issues, a screenshot or video showing how things look from your end would helpful.

Let us know how you get on.

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts