Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists won't sync offline on iphone4

Playlists won't sync offline on iphone4

Hi, I upgraded to the trial spotify premium on Saturday and instantly tried to sync my playlists to my iphone 4 so I could listen offline.  Half of an album synced (with the little green arrows next to the songs) but then it stopped half way through, with a red circle next to it.  Since this time no further songs will sync offline. 

I deleted and reinstalled spotify and now have no playlists viewable at all, and can't search anything.

This is my first experience of spotify premium, and so far not at all impressed.  I've spent around 3 hours each night trying to work out what's going on, but can't find anything at all that helps.  Loads of people have said online they have had this problem, but I haven't seen any solution.

Any one able to offer any help?

3 Replies

It seems as if Spotify's servers are down or something, many have not been able to use Spotify properly today.

[Announcement] - Service Outage

[ New ]

Hi folks. We're experiencing some service issues at the moment which may include but are not limited to login errors or streaming errors. We'll update you here when we're all clear. 

Rorey 

Community Manager at Spotify

Thanks, this has been happening since Saturday though?!

Really annoying - everything on the Spotify website says how 'easy' and 'simple' it is to use - definitely not the experience I'm having!!

I can agree with you, however this is not Spotify's standard. For 1 and a half year ive been using this program and this is the first time issues occur.

I think it's fixed now though 🙂

Suggested posts