Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help!

Please help!

Hello, I have a question about an account of a family member, my mother downloaded Spotify through Apple Store, and paid through apples in payment system. It's almost as if she doesn't have a Spotify account but as if she has an "account" through Apple. I myself have a free subscription but want premium. My mother just canceled her subriction payment of premium through Apple, and wants to subscribe through Spotify immediately and not wait for the current subscription to end. The weird thing is when she goes to sign up immediately for the Spotify family plan to add me. It says the username or password is incorrect. She entered in her email because that's what the account is sending her premium payments to, and it says there's not an email associated with a Spotify account, but that's the email she used to buy premium. Please respond back as we've tried everything.
1 Reply

Hey @Erik920! Welcome to the community!

Hmm, since she was subscribed through Premium with her Apple ID, the email address from her Spotify account can be different. Could you check if she has created an account with another email address? Let me know!

Have a great day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts