Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Not Working Offline After Paying Yesterday ("Spotify is offline")

Premium Not Working Offline After Paying Yesterday ("Spotify is offline")

The payment was confirmed yesterday and the money has since been taken out of my bank account. Now I cannot play anything offline, even though it says the songs are downloaded. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and now it has uninstalled every single playlist in my library, and the albums I've liked and my liked songs have disappeared, there isn't even an option to redownload those. What am I even paying for?

1 Reply

Hey there @fjdktndfnfnrjsinfntk

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Keep in mind that if you reinstall the app, you'll need to re-download any downloaded music and podcasts. However, you shouldn't lose any of your content such as your playlists, Liked songs or your saved albums. 

If you still can't see your content, we suggest that you log out and then log back in making sure you're logging in to the correct account. 

In case you're still getting an error message, would you mind trying again using a different internet connection to see if that makes the difference? Also, sending us some screenshots would come in handy. Make sure not to send any private info.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts