Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pressing "Playing from Playlist" while at a song page should bring you directly to that song's spot

Pressing "Playing from Playlist" while at a song page should bring you directly to that song's spot

Hi all,

I didn't want to make a full "idea" suggestion here, but wanted to see if this had been asked before. I tried to search a bit but only found someone asking about it on Reddit. 

I mainly listen to Spotify (iPhone) with playlists and after clicking away from the current playlist, it would be handy to go to the current song > press "Playing from Playlist ___" > go directly to that song's position in the playlist. 

Currently, doing this just goes to the top of the playlist. If you have a 200+ song playlist, it does get cumbersome to have to scroll down every time. 

Thank you for reading and hope to hear if anyone else would find this handy!

1 Reply

Hey @Robbie_roy,

Thanks for getting in touch! Good idea 🙂 

I've looked around and personally I can't find anything. I never noticed this, but I just tried it out and I can imagine it would be easier like this in long playlists. 

You can head here and create the idea. You have my vote already! Just let me know when it's posted 🙂 

Have a good one.

Suggested posts