Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Bluetooth

Problems with Bluetooth

I've always had bluetooth problems with my car.  I can't drive and listen to music for more than 2-3 songs without the app crashing when I'm connected to bluetooth.  I've actually been using the iOS 4 version of the app (with my iPhone 4S) because it was the only way that I could get the app to play music without crashing.

As of iOS 6, I still have problems with the app crashing, but there's a new problem with both versions of the app: bluetooth doesn't communicate song information anymore.  I assume that this is a temporary bug that will be fixed in the next version, but I didn't see anybody mentioning it on here, so I thought I'd throw that in.

I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do to get the app to not crash when I play music in my car.

1 Reply

I'm also having problems in the car with Spotify. Spotify is playing a song and then it exits the program.

When i restart the program it loads everything again and when I start playing again it will play for about a minute and then it will crash again.

I'm playing through bluetooth to my car audio.

Didn't have the problem before.

Suggested posts