Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Pro 11, MacBook Pro 15”

Operating System

iOS 14, iPadOS 14, Mac OS Catalina

My Question or Issue

This is not a new problem, but has increasingly become annoying. Recently played songs on one device does not show up under “Recently Played” for another device, even after a day. Songs liked on one device does not appear on the other device for hours, unless I force quit and restart the app on that device. If I hide a song within a playlist on iPhone, it does not hide the song for the same playlist on the iPad.

1 Reply

Hey @p0p9y9

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you let us know when the issue with the Liked Songs started? We'd like to know if it started happening after an update either of Spotify or the OS of your device(s). 

On another note, currently hidden songs don't sync across devices. However, it seems that other users would also like to have this feature and posted an idea. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. 

Keep us posted 🙂 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts