Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

For the last several days my "Recently Played" list on the home page has disappeared, and all I can see now are the lists that were usually beneath that. I tried signing in on my brother's phone (he uses Android, while I use iOS), and even then I was having the same issue, while my brother's account was still showing his recently played. So it would seem to be an issue with my account, not the app itself. Having said that, I can still see recently played on my desktop app. Please can anyone help, I use this feature all the time!

3 Replies

Hey @jacksanez, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you share a screenshot of your Home screen?

Keep me posted 🙂

Hi @Loxer, thanks for the response! So a couple of days ago my recently played just reappeared out of the blue, and seems to be staying for now. Not sure what went wrong. Here is a screenshot anyway, in case you have any tips for if it happens again! Thank you.

120287467_820979705380346_4883362060485400125_n.jpg

Hey @jacksanez,

Thanks for getting back to us with the screenshot!

We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

Currently there isn't a way to manually determine which account take part in which tests. We recommend that you create a new account and see if the Recently Played section appears there. if that's the case, you can use the steps in this Spotify Answer to transfer all your music and followers. This way nothing will get lost 🙂

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts