Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Running and other selections missing of menu

Solved!

Running and other selections missing of menu

Hello!

I am a spotify premium user and have been for a few years now. The app on my Iphone 5S has recently acting strange. I went to use to running app and it was no longer there... my menu only shows "Search, Browse, Radio, and Your Music". So I have un installed the app and reinstalled it and running is present, but when I close the app, it is no longer there. I even reset my phone and I am still getting the same results. 

I am not sure what is happening but I hope we can get it fixed, I enjoy spotify and want to stay a member!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there! It's nothing wrong with your phone or the app. Running is still there, it has moved.  Go to Browse and then look for Genres & Moods, scroll down and you'll find Running 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there! It's nothing wrong with your phone or the app. Running is still there, it has moved.  Go to Browse and then look for Genres & Moods, scroll down and you'll find Running 🙂

Patrozoo you're not really helping. We know that it is still under Browse but it is not in a convenient location. I just started a new account under free and it showed up. Once I upgraded to Premium as my old account was, the running feature disappeared from the main menu again.

Yeah, this is definitely not a solution.

Not only is running missing, but other options and menus are missing on my phone for example, that are not missing from my colleagues - he still has running etc. I do not, even after a restart/phone reboot/reinstall.

Well, it's still there isn't it? It just has moved. I don't think they will bring it back to the Menu.

My colleague, sat right next to me, running the same iOS version, same Spotify version, has access to a much larger sidebar menu that also includes Running.

If moving is was their goal then why for some and not others?

[Edit]
I deleted, rebooted, reinstalled and surprise surprise...

IMG_1987.PNG

Awesome, hope it stays there then 🙂

I ran into the same thing recently.  I have had this app for years and one day the Running was gone from the main menu.

Spotify 1

I deleted the app, reloaded it and it came back, but about 4 hours after this screen shot, it was gone again.

Spotify 2

I compared it to my sons account and discovered that with the same software version of 4.6.0.1466, his was even different than mine and the others that are asking for help, what gives with that?

Spotify 3

Suggested posts