Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Same itunes playlists on computer and iphone - spotify plays computer local file but not iphone loca

Same itunes playlists on computer and iphone - spotify plays computer local file but not iphone loca

I have a macbook with itunes and various playlists and music files that are not available on spotify - so they are local files that spotify plays in a spotify playlist - ie: a combination of spotify tracks and my own music tracks on the mac.

The same itunes tracks and spotify playlist are on my iphone, however spotify has marked some tracks as greyed out, despite the fact that they exist as local files on my iphone. 

How can I get spotify to recognise that my local files are still available to play on my iphone as at the moment I can't play all the same tracks on the iphone as on my computer, despite the local files being on both devices?

I tried the take offline mode, but this has made no difference!

thanks

1 Reply

I have the same problem. I have some files i can listen in my Spotify for Mac but in my iPhone i can´t listen them and in the iPhone and says "Check to synchronize offline mode playlist that has this song on your computer or this iphone" And this is how it is done?

Thanks.

Suggested posts