Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

download song with wifi connection but my cell data was bust

I have Iphone 6 and was connected to a wifi and dowloading many playlist.I receive a texto from my compagny of cell and in 1hours or 2 hours I take 3 go on the 3g instead of the wifi... and yes wifi assistance is off.Any Idea?

• I have Iphone 6 and was connected to a wifi and dowloading many playlist. I receive a texto from my compagny of cell and in 1hours or 2 hours I take 3 go on the 3g instead of the wifi... and yes wif...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • data bust
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the payment

I try for three times to get de pay for the premium service but it doesn't change my account, only say free and I don't understand why!!! Please help me! I try with all the methods but It doesn't works

• I try for three times to get de pay for the premium service but it doesn't change my account, only say free and I don't understand why!!! Please help me! I try with all the methods but It doesn't wor...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Tracks Gone Unsynched

I opened my Spotify the other day to see all my songs I had synched were suddenly unsynched and it was trying to resync them all. Why would this happen? Most recent iOS iPhone 6S Plus and storage isn't an issue I had over 30GB with synced music on my...

• Roadie
  • I opened my Spotify the other day to see all my songs I had synched were suddenly unsynched and it was trying to resync them all. Why would this happen? Most recent iOS iPhone 6S Plus and storage isn...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha RX A550 not visible in devices

Hi there, I purchased my amp in March and never had an issue with connecting to Spotify via wifi at home via MacBook Pro, or 2 different iPhone 6s. Since about 2 weeks the Yamaha is not visible as a device although it is on the network as is able to ...

• Hi there,    I purchased my amp in March and never had an issue with connecting to Spotify via wifi at home via MacBook Pro, or 2 different iPhone 6s. Since about 2 weeks the Yamaha is no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Next up"

Why does Spotify add songs to "up next" without me telling it too????

• Casual Listener
  • Why does Spotify add songs to "up next" without me telling it too????
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify constantly pauses when listening through headphones on iPhone

I use Pioneer headphones with my iPhone 6 and when listening to music from the Spotify app, it will constantly pause and then start playing again - mostly this happens when I put it in my pocket / face the phone down in my hand. Sometimes the track w...

• I use Pioneer headphones with my iPhone 6 and when listening to music from the Spotify app, it will constantly pause and then start playing again - mostly this happens when I put it in my pocket / fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Managing Folders on iPad

Hi I use my ipad and phone for Spotify and want to be able to have several main folders with subfolders containing different album/artist within them.Is this possible?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I use my ipad and phone for Spotify and want to be able to have several main folders with subfolders containing different album/artist within them. Is this possible? Thanks!
  • Solista73
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Being charged in wrong currency

I have been a Premium subscriber for quite some time now, but just found out on my credit card statement that Spotify has been charging me USD14.90 per month instead of MYR14.90 per month as stated on my account details.This means Spotify has been ch...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Premium subscriber for quite some time now, but just found out on my credit card statement that Spotify has been charging me USD14.90 per month instead of MYR14.90 per month as sta...
  • KevinMY
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I am paying for premium but will not recieve on other devices in the home.

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying for premium but will not recieve on other devices in the home.
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists have disappeared?

Hi,About half of my playlists have completely vanished, some that I had just been listening to earlier in the day. I've logged in and out of my account, stopped running the app, and checked other devices with no luck. Is there a way to recover my mis...

• Hi, About half of my playlists have completely vanished, some that I had just been listening to earlier in the day. I've logged in and out of my account, stopped running the app, and checked other...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted songs help?

I know it's happened to me in the past but is there anyway to recover songs from just my general saved songs list? I just looked on my iPhone and saw song deleted and have no idea what it was. Any solution?

• Casual Listener
  • I know it's happened to me in the past but is there anyway to recover songs from just my general saved songs list? I just looked on my iPhone and saw song deleted and have no idea what it was. Any so...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download songs to offline

I have an iPhone 6 iOS 9.3.2 and the Spotify app will not let me download any songs. I have 4 gigs available to me and I have tried to delete the app and redownload it but nothing works.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPhone 6 iOS 9.3.2 and the Spotify app will not let me download any songs. I have 4 gigs available to me and I have tried to delete the app and redownload it but nothing works.
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to change the songs that are available offline, how do I "undownload" them?

I would like to change the songs that are available to me whilst offline. I have toggled the "Available offline" button but the green arrow is still next to all of the songs in the album/playlist. I don't seem to be able to get rid of it - can you pl...

• I would like to change the songs that are available to me whilst offline.  I have toggled the "Available offline" button but the green arrow is still next to all of the songs in the album/playli...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playing simultaneously a song on 2 or more devices

hi everyone,there are lot of services that allow to create (in lan) a kind of "radio". For example, iPhone A transmit a song and the other iPhones receive andsimultaneously play that song. I really wonder if there are this kind of services that provi...

• Casual Listener
  • hi everyone, there are lot of services that allow to create (in lan) a kind of "radio". For example, iPhone A transmit a song and the other iPhones receive andsimultaneously play that song. I really...
  • maskara_snake
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some genres disappeared on my iPhone

Until few days ago I was able to browse and listen comedy genre on my iphone. Now comedy, Word, and K-pop genres are missing on my iphone. Anybody have any idea?

• Casual Listener
  • Until few days ago I was able to browse and listen comedy genre on my iphone. Now comedy, Word, and K-pop genres are missing on my iphone. Anybody have any idea?
  • jamietdoeswork
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Comedy
    K-pop
    Word
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Won't let me select available offline

I had a problem downloading songs to my device that I've added to my library so I unchecked avaible offline. Now when i try and toggle the switch back to make offline it untoggles straight away and won't allow me to select available offline

• Casual Listener
  • I had a problem downloading songs to my device that I've added to my library so I unchecked avaible offline. Now when i try and toggle the switch back to make offline it untoggles straight away and w...
  • davmc91
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes

hi guys just letting you know that you're latest app update crashes with iOS 9 , which needs urgent attention

• hi guys just letting you know that you're latest app update crashes with iOS 9 , which needs urgent attention
  • rossxjohnson
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • app crashes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Playing with usb in car with iPhone 6

Spotify won't play in my when connected via sub cable. Other Spotify members with iPhone are able to play in my car. Is there a setting on iPhones that must be set a certain way for Spotify to work?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify won't play in my when connected via sub cable. Other Spotify members with iPhone are able to play in my car. Is there a setting on iPhones that must be set a certain way for Spotify to work?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working

Please help! My Spotify just stopped working out of the blue. It plays a single song and stops playing when I hit next, it shows the next song but remains at 0:00. I've tried logging out of my account and reinstalling but nothing works. Works fine on...

• Please help! My Spotify just stopped working out of the blue. It plays a single song and stops playing when I hit next, it shows the next song but remains at 0:00. I've tried logging out of my accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify premium account doesn't work

Hi everyone! I just paid for the premium version on my iPhone trough the apple service and my Spotify account still on free version.

• Hi everyone! I just paid for the premium version on my iPhone trough the apple service and my Spotify account still on free version.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes