Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Help me please :(

i just payed through Itunes, And every single time I try to open the app it tells me to click the downgrade, why?

• i just payed through Itunes,  And every single time I try to open the app it tells me to click the downgrade, why? 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not showing up

Playlists are not showing up on my main device but on my other devices they are showing up but my main device is the one I use most offline

• Playlists are not showing up on my main device but on my other devices they are showing up but my main device is the one I use most offline
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to pay with I tunes help!

Hi well I really don't know how I can subscribe again to premium but using my App Store money for paying can someone help me please thank you ...

• Hi well I really don't know how I can subscribe again to premium but using my App Store money  for paying  can someone help me please thank you ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user - can't seem to log in abroad

I've been a premium user for a while. Since March I've been abroad, but just recently I was kicked out of my account and now I can't log back in because I "can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I am without wifi for the majority of the time but w...

• I've been a premium user for a while. Since March I've been abroad, but just recently I was kicked out of my account and now I can't log back in because I "can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I...
  • oscitare
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I see what's playing on another device from my iPhone?

I recently got a Roku and have been using it to stream Spotify. However, I don't want to leave the TV on all day to see what music is playing. Is there a way to use the iPhone app to see what's playing on the Roku (same account)? I haven't been able ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a Roku and have been using it to stream Spotify.  However, I don't want to leave the TV on all day to see what music is playing.  Is there a way to use the iPhone app to see ...
  • maxicon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I just downloaded the Spotify app and I wanted to know if I could be on the app and not pay anything. I'm on Spotify Free but I don't know if it is totally free. I read on a website that Spotify Free still makes you pay and I wanted to know if that i...

• I just downloaded the Spotify app and I wanted to know if I could be on the app and not pay anything. I'm on Spotify Free but I don't know if it is totally free. I read on a website that Spotify Free...
  • oscitare
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing on my iPhone 6

The app will inevitably crash within a minute whenever I go into online mode (there are no issues when offline)

• The app will inevitably crash within a minute whenever I go into online mode (there are no issues when offline)
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing offline

I have to go online first so I can just view my list of saved music. Everytime! Ugh! Sometimes I have to close my spotify and open it again just to see my list. Help!

• I have to go online first so I can just view my list of saved music. Everytime! Ugh! Sometimes I have to close my spotify and open it again just to see my list. Help!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App Update

My spotify app has not updates in the app store. Yet I can see my spotify is behind the current version.

• Visitor
  • My spotify app has not updates in the app store. Yet I can see my spotify is behind the current version.  
  • champster13
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline album with some musics with echo/noise problem

I've downloaded an album called "Nação Serrana" from "Os Serranos", but from the music "Loucos por Serrano" starts and echo and a background noise preventing to hear the music properly. I've already turned off Offline availability and incrise the dow...

• Visitor
  • I've downloaded an album called "Nação Serrana" from "Os Serranos", but from the music "Loucos por Serrano" starts and echo and a background noise preventing to hear the music properly.   ...
  • annasteen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Error

m on iPhone 5; brand new to Spotify. When I'm playing a song, and I click the Radio option in the sub-menu, I get an Error Message (no number). Help? What's going on? I thought I could initiate a radio function around any song...

• m on iPhone 5; brand new to Spotify.  When I'm playing a song, and I click the Radio option in the sub-menu, I get an Error Message (no number).  Help?  What's going on?  I t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't download the musics

My Spotify has a bug, when I click on "available offline" the download don't start and I don't have any message after that, this just doesn't work, I have sufficient memory, I need help. ThanksiPhone 6s 64gb

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify has a bug, when I click on "available offline" the download don't start and I don't have any message after that, this just doesn't work, I have sufficient memory, I need help. Thanks iP...
  • Didiap
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Iphone keeps stopping Spotify

I am trying to use Spotify as a continuous music player for music at a restaurant. It plays for about 24 hours but then kicks the app off and stops the music. Is there a way to continuously play the music without having the keep hitting repeat and pl...

• I am trying to use Spotify as a continuous music player for music at a restaurant. It plays for about 24 hours but then kicks the app off and stops the music. Is there a way to continuously play the ...
  • margaret-kraus
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app on iPhone won't let me log in

I have been at this several times for the last few weeks and I'm begining to become very frustrated. I cannot log into Spotify through the app on my iPhone; however, if I long in through a web browser, it's fine. Through the iPhone app I will click "...

• I have been at this several times for the last few weeks and I'm begining to become very frustrated. I cannot log into Spotify through the app on my iPhone; however, if I long in through a web browse...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook Log in on IOS

I downloaded the update on my iPhone 6 and then tried to log-in through my Facebook Log-in and now everytime I put in my log-in information, the page just refreshes and I can't log-in to my Spotify account and use Spotify on my iPhone, any solutions?...

• I downloaded the update on my iPhone 6 and then tried to log-in through my Facebook Log-in and now everytime I put in my log-in information, the page just refreshes and I can't log-in to my Spotify a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Log-in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove from library not working

I want to remove/delete/erase a song from my library. I slide the song to the left - see remove appear in red - confirmed by reading that song has been removed - but the song continues to play. What is with that?!?

• Visitor
  • I want to remove/delete/erase a song from my library. I slide the song to the left - see remove appear in red - confirmed by reading that song has been removed - but the song continues to play. What ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify won't show album covers

Why won't my Spotify show the album covers ? I'm using data and got premium and it still won't show the covers

• Why won't my Spotify show the album covers ? I'm using data and got premium and it still won't show the covers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't download to offline mode

Why won't my music download to offline mode !?

• Regular
  • Why won't my music download to offline mode !?
  • Victorhugobarba
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Huge delay after clicking play song or adding songs to playlists (iPad Mini)

I've been using Spotify happily for probably around 2-3 years on my iPad Mini without problems until recently. I frequently get these huge pauses of nothingness when I try to stream a song or add a song to a playlist. I thought it was my internet con...

• I've been using Spotify happily for probably around 2-3 years on my iPad Mini without problems until recently. I frequently get these huge pauses of nothingness when I try to stream a song or add a s...
  • silentpilgrim
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes