Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Same name but different artists??

Same name but different artists??

So I’ve used Spotify for many many years and I’ve never seen this happen. I discovered this amazing indie band on the radio only to find out they’re a local band here in Puerto Rico. They’re pretty popular so I wanted to look them up on the app and listen to more only to not find them by their name, but by the song name, which was very odd. I kept listening to the album and decided to check their bio only to find that it was a totally different band. What I saw was a German jazztrio that like to play Latin Jazz. I thought the app was bugging out so I restarted it, but it just took me to the same page. I decide to investigate and look at their albums. I found that there’s at least four musical groups sharing the same name and page, one of them being the local band I was looking for! I only have screenshots in relation to the Puerto Rican band but if there’s anything you guys can do I’d love some feedback! These groups don’t have their own pages so their fanbases can’t find them. I’ve added some screenshots for reference. [EDIT] had to remove screenshots due to the fact that the page wouldn’t let me post. I’ll post them if allowed to later. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts