Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Show newest songs first

Solved!

Show newest songs first

Hi.

I got a public playlist that is highly requested, with the newest music for a specific genre.

I need help with the following: When I share my playlist, I want people to see the recently added songs first. For now, they see the first song added to the playlist, until they change it themselves.

Is there any possibility to change this? So that people see the recently added songs first without having to change anything?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@got2doit by default, a playlist will be ordered by the date you added the song.

on the desktop, if you have no options for sorting selected, you can drag and drop songs into the order you want people to see them when they access your playlist.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@got2doit for the moment, there is a sidestep to that hurdle,

you can click, scroll down to the bottom and then shift click the song before the one you want at the top,

say i wanted 'Dominos' by The Big Pink at the top, i would select all the songs before that, and then drag and drop them below the dominos track!

lewl.png

however, you can also add your vote and comment to this live idea!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-Option-to-Move-Selection-to-Top-...

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

@got2doit by default, a playlist will be ordered by the date you added the song.

on the desktop, if you have no options for sorting selected, you can drag and drop songs into the order you want people to see them when they access your playlist.

second,you follow the singer and click bell in desktop

So you mean to tell me I have to sort a list with 1400 songs, by dragging and dropping?

Marked as solution

@got2doit for the moment, there is a sidestep to that hurdle,

you can click, scroll down to the bottom and then shift click the song before the one you want at the top,

say i wanted 'Dominos' by The Big Pink at the top, i would select all the songs before that, and then drag and drop them below the dominos track!

lewl.png

however, you can also add your vote and comment to this live idea!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-Option-to-Move-Selection-to-Top-...

Suggested posts