Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

IOS Offline playlist data usage

Hey guys, using spotify for a pretty long time now and using it a lot on the road on my mobile. I have a few playlists downloaded to my iPhone 5S and playing those tracks, but somehow spotify is stilll using data. My guess is that the app still downl...

• Hey guys,   using spotify for a pretty long time now and using it a lot on the road on my mobile. I have a few playlists downloaded to my iPhone 5S and playing those tracks, but somehow spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify & last.fm

Using my iPad - Spotify won't scrobble to my last fm account. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling Spotify and that doesn't work. Now changed my last fm password but Spotify won't let me update my last fm credentials under 'Social', so whenever I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Using my iPad - Spotify won't scrobble to my last fm account. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling Spotify and that doesn't work. Now changed my last fm password but Spotify won't let me update...
  • unterwasser
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify sound goes down when you open a game

the sound of spotify lowers much when you open a game, even if the idevice is in silenct mode, or game without sound, game is wich have this problem is the " Kritika ".

• Casual Listener
  • the sound of spotify lowers much when you open a game, even if the idevice is in silenct mode, or game without sound, game is wich have this problem is the " Kritika ".
  • Starbuckbr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Payment Problem

Hi guys i have a problem about payment. Payment page is loading but never show up. I tried to get premium either on mobile phone and on deskop but nothing change. SSI tried to find solutions on so many website like http://www.androhaber.net but could...

hata.jpg
  • Hi guys i have a problem about payment. Payment page is loading but never show up. I tried to get premium either on mobile phone and on deskop but nothing change.   SS I tried to find sol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't add last.fm info (Spotify iPad)

I'm trying to enter my last.fm information so that the Spotify I have on my iPad will scrobble to last.fm. However, anytime I try to enter my username or password, the keyboard popup disappearss after one second. This seems to be broken. Anyone else ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to enter my last.fm information so that the Spotify I have on my iPad will scrobble to last.fm. However, anytime I try to enter my username or password, the keyboard popup disappearss afte...
  • d_p_4
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium

Ive been trying to get spotify premim with an itunes card but the problem is that on the spotify app the "get premium" notification doesnt show.. is their another way i can get the premium or??

• Regular
  • Ive been trying to get spotify premim with an itunes card but the problem is that on the spotify app the "get premium" notification doesnt show.. is their another way i can get the premium or??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to sync spotify to iPod nano

How do i sync my Spotify (1.0.38.171.g5e1cd7b2) to my ipod nano 7th generation?

• How do i sync my Spotify (1.0.38.171.g5e1cd7b2) to my ipod nano 7th generation?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi

I'm have bought Spotify gift card and trying to redeem it but doesn't work. And also my music it can't be skip or work without network

• Casual Listener
  • I'm have bought Spotify gift card and trying to redeem it but doesn't work. And also my music it can't be skip or work without network
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help on spotify premium

Ive been trying to get spotify with an itunes card but the problem is that on the spotify app the "get premium" doesnt show... is theit another way i can get spotify with an itunes card?

• Regular
  • Ive been trying to get spotify with an itunes card but the problem is that on the spotify app the "get premium" doesnt show... is theit another way i can get spotify with an itunes card?
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrobbling doesn't work on iOS 10

I noticed yesterday (disappointingly) that hundreds of listens to Elliott Smith have not been scrobbled to my Last.fm account. I checked my username and password, as well as toggled the setting on and off to no avail. Scrobbling from desktop works fi...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nd off to no avail. Scrobbling from desktop works fine.   Wondering if this has to do with iOS 10 as I'm using the public beta.
  • TonyWonder
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

[iOS][Your Music] Downloaded content being dumped and redownloaded.

I have opened Spotify to find saved content downloading again without any action being taken by me. This has wasted my data and I will be incurring excess data charges this month. I don't know how long this has been occurring. I have turned off downl...

• I have opened Spotify to find saved content downloading again without any action being taken by me. This has wasted my data and I will be incurring excess data charges this month. I don't know how lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo entrar no Spotify pelo app do celular

Não estou conseguindo entrar pelo app!Está tudo correto, entro pelo pc e dá certo. Não é só minha conta, é qualquer uma. Não entra nenhuma conta

• Não estou conseguindo entrar pelo app! Está tudo correto, entro pelo pc e dá certo. Não é só minha conta, é qualquer uma. Não entra nenhuma conta 😭😭
  • cbertolima
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks disappeared on Library

Hi Guys, Got a problem with the ultimate app update on iOS. The majority of my tracks in Library has disapeared!! Someone knows what's goin' on and how to fix it ? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi Guys,   Got a problem with the ultimate app update on iOS.   The majority of my tracks in Library has disapeared!!   Someone knows what's goin' on and how to fix it ? &...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing songs from library

When I remove a song from my library it is still there when I reopen the app. Admittedly sometimes I am offline when I manage my library (i.e. remove songs) so I cannot be sure how that affects things. Is there a way I can define which device defines...

• Regular
  • When I remove a song from my library it is still there when I reopen the app. Admittedly sometimes I am offline when I manage my library (i.e. remove songs) so I cannot be sure how that affects thing...
  • Jrevard
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family connect for one person not the rest

We have a family premium spotify account. We all ( 5 persons) want to connect to our wifi speakers. Only the administrator can connect and send music to the speakers . The rest of the family can not connect , not see a icoon or divice in the spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • We have a family premium spotify account. We all ( 5 persons) want to connect to our wifi speakers. Only the administrator can connect and send music to the speakers . The rest of the family can not ...
  • Gertw
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 10 update - No longer working in car

Since the release of iOS 10, I have had the reoccuring issue of when I plug my phone into my car radio via lightning cable and play a target track that track will play for ~5-10 seconds. After that, the track will automatically switch to some other l...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the release of iOS 10, I have had the reoccuring issue of when I plug my phone into my car radio via lightning cable and play a target track that track will play for ~5-10 seconds. After that, ...
  • jetme92
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

wrong/unclear upgrade account

I upgraded tp premium via the "iTunes & app store" menu on my Iphone. However, the account I was using on spotify did not updrade (in spite of the successful payment). Was some other account (email address from Apple iTunes) upgraded? I don't have ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded tp premium via the "iTunes & app store" menu on my Iphone. However, the account I was using on spotify did not updrade (in spite of the successful payment).   Was some other acc...
  • derdanielzimmer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to spotify app

I signed up to spotify and created a premium account using my facebook credentials, unfortunatly I can't login to the app. When I click on the login using facebook button it opens safar and attempts to pull up facebook so I can login but the stupid t...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up to spotify and created a premium account using my facebook credentials, unfortunatly I can't login to the app. When I click on the login using facebook button it opens safar and attempts ...
  • fitbesussex
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Connect button is gone after latest update

The connect button that you could use to play from your TV is not there after the latest update and i cant find a way to make it work. Is it just me who cant find it or Is it gone?

• Casual Listener
  • The connect button that you could use to play from your TV is not there after the latest update and i cant find a way to make it work. Is it just me who cant find it or Is it gone?
  • Broadway1973
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes