Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Continue as "Mary?"

Hello. I am trying to log onto my Spotify from my phone. It is linked to my facebook and It keeps asking me if I want to continue as Mary. I am not Mary but there is no option for no. If I click yes that I am Mary (just to see if I can then log out,)...

• Hello. I am trying to log onto my Spotify from my phone. It is linked to my facebook and It keeps asking me if I want to continue as Mary. I am not Mary but there is no option for no. If I click yes ...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Splaybackerror on certain record.

I can't play this record. I have 9.3.1 iOS and the latest Spotify version.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't play this record. I have 9.3.1 iOS and the latest Spotify version.
  • Cupcakeboy
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Splaybackerror
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Static IOS 10 IPhone 7

I got the new iPhone on the release date, and my Spotify app is almost useless. Constant hissing and white noise sounds! Track will continue playing as static. It doesn't seem to be specific songs or files either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a...

• Casual Listener
  • I got the new iPhone on the release date, and my Spotify app is almost useless. Constant hissing and white noise sounds! Track will continue playing as static. It doesn't seem to be specific songs or...
  • Natalieface
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue on iPad (iOS10) cannot be deleted

Hello, My play queue works as intended as long as I only add albums or single songs. The moment I select an album to be played, it resets the queue and puts in all of the album songs. However, the moment I put any playlist in the queue, it will ONLY ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   My play queue works as intended as long as I only add albums or single songs. The moment I select an album to be played, it resets the queue and puts in all of the album songs. Howeve...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging into account

I am having trouble logging into my account on the Spotify app on my iPhone. I am able to log in on my iPad in the Spotify app, but not on my iPhone. I have reset the password and country as I have recently moved. I restarted my iPhone and deleted an...

• I am having trouble logging into my account on the Spotify app on my iPhone. I am able to log in on my iPad in the Spotify app, but not on my iPhone. I have reset the password and country as I have r...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS update issue with Spotify

After iOS update Spotify states it's in an offline status when it's not

• After iOS update Spotify states it's in an offline status when it's not
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant see Follow panel of friends playlist stream activity.

Hi my desktop app has stopped showing the panel to the side with what my friends are playing. Is there a way of getting it back? For the life of me I cant seem to find where to do this. Also when I go to follow under facebook it says "There are no mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my desktop app has stopped showing the panel to the side with what my friends are playing. Is there a way of getting it back? For the life of me I cant seem to find where to do this.   ...
  • vista-vision
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • follow
    friend stream
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! friends activity not showing under activity

Hi, This is killing me and i feel like its something simple to fix! Im pretty new to spotify but cant for the life of me work this one out. When i listen to music my friends get in contact with and tell me what ive been listening too as somewhere in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   This is killing me and i feel like its something simple to fix!   Im pretty new to spotify but cant for the life of me work this one out.   When i listen to music my ...
  • vista-vision
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can't download any song

I can't download any song to listen off-line, ir says "waiting to dowload" and never do, already tried reinstal

• Regular
  • I can't download any song to listen off-line, ir says "waiting to dowload" and never do, already tried reinstal
  • iHomesick
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in scrobbling to Last.fm - timestamp has bad timezone

Hello, I would like to report a bug with scrobbling music to last.fm - my last.fm profile shows bad timestamp on items scrobbled by Spotify for iOS. It seems it is shifted by -1hr. I have to notice I have set same timezone on iphone and on last.fm pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like to report a bug with scrobbling music to last.fm - my last.fm profile shows bad timestamp on items scrobbled by Spotify for iOS. It seems it is shifted by -1hr. I have to notice...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems using Chromecast with Spotify on iPhone

I have problems using Chromecast with Spotify on my iPhone 6 as Chromecast doesn't appear on the list of available devices. Chromecast works fine with other apps so I suspect it must be a problem with Spotify. I have the latest version of Spotify (ve...

• I have problems using Chromecast with Spotify on my iPhone 6 as Chromecast doesn't appear on the list of available devices. Chromecast works fine with other apps so I suspect it must be a problem wit...
  • catootje
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My login works on my Mac but not on iPhone

I can log in to Spotify on my Mac, but the same login will not work on my iPhone. Any solutions?

• Casual Listener
  • I can log in to Spotify on my Mac, but the same login will not work on my iPhone. Any solutions?
  • Spaceboy88
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] language and country buttons

Where can I change language on my iPhone from Greek to Norwegian? I don´t understand a word.

• Casual Listener
  • Where can I change language on my iPhone from Greek to Norwegian? I don´t understand a word.  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

language

I live in Norway and on my mac, the language is in Norwegian. However, on my iPhone, the language is in Greek! I don´t understand a single word. How and where do I change language so that I can start using Spotify on my mobile? BTW, my response to yo...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Norway and on my mac, the language is in Norwegian. However, on my iPhone, the language is in Greek! I don´t understand a single word. How and where do I change language so that I can start...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix iOS

Hello,I'm French and I don't find daily mix in Spotify on iOS is it normal?Somebody could help me please?Regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm French and I don't find daily mix in Spotify on iOS is it normal? Somebody could help me please? Regards
  • Wikieo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems logging in

New account worked well until I had to open my account on my second device. It kept saying that username/password incorrect. After a couple of tries I just gave up and opted to reset password. I was able to access it on my iPhone 4s but when I am try...

• New account worked well until I had to open my account on my second device. It kept saying that username/password incorrect. After a couple of tries I just gave up and opted to reset password. I was ...
  • Spaceboy88
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An error occurred?

Heaps of storage on my iPad, tried restarting, internet works perfectly ...

• Visitor
  • Heaps of storage on my iPad, tried restarting, internet works perfectly ...
  • shandorai
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

After a couple of songs spotify changes albums from the aritst

When I was listening to Shawn Mendes' Handwritten album, after 2 or 3 songs it changed to Illuminate which is also by him. Anyone may have any reasons why?

• Casual Listener
  • When I was listening to Shawn Mendes' Handwritten album, after 2 or 3 songs it changed to Illuminate which is also by him. Anyone may have any reasons why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

Got a new iPhone 6 Plus as my previous iPhone 5 got smashed.On my new phone I downloaded the Spotify app and tried to login (with email and password) but it won't let me.It says 'Login failed. You already created an account with this email address'.H...

• Casual Listener
  • Got a new iPhone 6 Plus as my previous iPhone 5 got smashed. On my new phone I downloaded the Spotify app and tried to login (with email and password) but it won't let me. It says 'Login failed...
  • Nykrebs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify freezes constantly and keeps crashing

On my iPhone 6 with the latest IOS Spotify keeps crashing and freezeing, it's been doing this for a few months and i'm serisouly considering ending my subscription if this is not fixed...

• Casual Listener
  • On my iPhone 6 with the latest IOS Spotify keeps crashing and freezeing, it's been doing this for a few months and i'm serisouly considering ending my subscription if this is not fixed...
  • d_p_4
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes