Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Shuffle

Shuffle

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 8

My Question or Issue

My account shuffles no matter what, I cant get an album to play straight through. I have premium and confirmed that on both my phone and computer. I signed out of everything and the issue persisted. None of the shuffle icons are on, and I can't figure out what changed

3 Replies

Hey there @blpattterson

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have both free and Premium accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to your free account, you won't be able to see Premium features. Shuffle Play is by default a free Spotify account feature. 

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I have the exact same issue. Been on premium for at least 3 years straight. Says my account is paid and active. Shuffles everything. I’ve posted a week ago and no solution. Would love for the person who originally posted and myself to get this fixed. 

Multiple people are continuing to have this issue and it does not appear to be relating to multiple accounts. We all have Paid Premium Plans but the play button only plays albums and playlists in shuffle.

Please advise how we can resolve this.

Suggested posts