Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Skipping songs while running

Solved!

Skipping songs while running

The past couple of weeks when I run with my phone in my hand Spotify keeps skipping/pausing the songs because of the movement. Is there any solution?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @camillerenae! If you have your iPhone locked (screen off) while running, it may be the headphones (and not Spotify) causing the problem.

If you're using wired headphones, I'd make sure your headphone jack is clear of any debris and maybe try running with a different pair of headphones.

If you're using bluetooth headphones, I'd make sure the connection between them was okay. I myself have some BT headphones that are a little wonky at times when there's lots of movement.

Let me know if that helps figure out the issue!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | Instagram | Last.fm |

Check out some of Spotify Playlists, and share yours with me!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @camillerenae! If you have your iPhone locked (screen off) while running, it may be the headphones (and not Spotify) causing the problem.

If you're using wired headphones, I'd make sure your headphone jack is clear of any debris and maybe try running with a different pair of headphones.

If you're using bluetooth headphones, I'd make sure the connection between them was okay. I myself have some BT headphones that are a little wonky at times when there's lots of movement.

Let me know if that helps figure out the issue!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | Instagram | Last.fm |

Check out some of Spotify Playlists, and share yours with me!

Yes!! It worked!! Tried different headphones.

Suggested posts