Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Pay with ITunes credit

Hey everyone, I'd like to pay with my Itune's credit, but it doesn't work. I ever did it, and it worked. I can't pay with cards and so I don't know what to do. If you have a solution or something, I will accept it with pleasure.Thanks you.

• Hey everyone,   I'd like to pay with my Itune's credit, but it doesn't work. I ever did it, and it worked. I can't pay with cards and so I don't know what to do. If you have a solution or some...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't type or log in

I can't even log into my account because the text field won't let me type any text I've redownloaded the app and restarted my phone. I also have tried typing out my username and password from another app and copying it to paste it into the fields, bu...

• Regular
  • I can't even log into my account because the text field won't let me type any text I've redownloaded the app and restarted my phone. I also have tried typing out my username and password from another...
  • radie_storm
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify disappears on screen after start

On my iphone, iPad and Galaxy Spotify disappears very fast from screen after start. The app is still open in den background but it's impossible to keep it on the screen.I have the problem since about 5 weeks. I have reinstalled Spotify several times,...

• Casual Listener
  • On my iphone, iPad and Galaxy  Spotify disappears very fast from screen after start. The app is still open in den background but it's impossible to keep it on the screen. I have the problem sin...
  • beatperny
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple payment and EBANX payment

I had hired Spotify Premium by the App Store, but it gave error and couldn't hear any more offline, said my account was no longer premium. Yesterday I hired Spotify and started payment through the EBANX, now I am being charged twice! What do I do?

• I had hired Spotify Premium by the App Store, but it gave error and couldn't hear any more offline, said my account was no longer premium. Yesterday I hired Spotify and started payment through the EB...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing after an ad plays

After an ad plays, we usually hear "now enjoy 30 minutes of ad-free music. It's at the part were he says 'minutes of ad-free' that the recording stutters, then the app crashes. I performed no steps for this issue because it seems like an app glitch t...

• After an ad plays, we usually hear "now enjoy 30 minutes of ad-free music. It's at the part were he says 'minutes of ad-free' that the recording stutters, then the app crashes.   I performed n...
  • johann3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't switch Facebook accounts on my iphone i keep logging me into the wrong account

I have two Facebook accounts, I've accidentally logged into Spotity when my second Facebook account and it automatically set up a new account, I've been trying to log back into my original account but the keeps logging my back into the new one!, i've...

• Visitor
  • I have two Facebook accounts, I've accidentally logged into Spotity when my second Facebook account and it automatically set up a new account, I've been trying to log back in...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug causes the first played song to be stopped

Just a few seconds after you played the first song after launching Spotify, the song is skipped and paused.After that it never happens again until you restart Spotify and play a song.

• Casual Listener
  • Just a few seconds after you played the first song after launching Spotify, the song is skipped and paused. After that it never happens again until you restart Spotify and play a song.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why i can't find the Korean song but my friend in Hong Kong can search it and play the song?

I have been Australia for one year. My friend in Hong Kong can search some Korean song for example Twice's TT but i cant. I can't even serach this singer. I am a big Korean fans. Can someone can slove this problem for me?

• I have been Australia for one year. My friend in Hong Kong can search some Korean song for example Twice's TT but i cant. I can't even serach this singer. I am a big Korean fans. Can someone can slov...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WhynoKoreansong
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! It's playing the next song, but I don't want to

Hi guys,I have a premium subscription.When I play a whole album, radio, etc and I click on next they play the next song and shows a message saying - Playing from up next.Screenshot

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, I have a premium subscription. When I play a whole album, radio, etc and I click on next they play the next song and shows a message saying - Playing from up next. Screenshot
  • euancarmichael
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error with music itself

I was listening to Pinodyne's album "PINOcchio", but then many of the songs have random noise that kills the vibe. At first, I thought it was the music itself, but then when I listen to it on youtube, it was clear. Is there a problem with my computer...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to Pinodyne's album "PINOcchio", but then many of the songs have random noise that kills the vibe. At first, I thought it was the music itself, but then when I listen to it on yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify won't even open to play music after I log in?

Alright, I've even went as far as to creating a new premium account because this issue is that deep for me. I got the new IPhone 7 plus a week ago and downloaded spotify and once I log in and try to play music it stops working. I deleted and reinstal...

• Alright, I've even went as far as to creating a new premium account because this issue is that deep for me. I got the new IPhone 7 plus a week ago and downloaded spotify and once I log in and try to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Freezing with Star Wars Ads

Hi,I always gets freezing with Star Wars Rougue One. Even I hit reload or OK, nothing happen, so I have to restarts everytime when this Ads comes on....Does anybody has same situation? Thanks,

• Hi, I always gets freezing with Star Wars Rougue One. Even I hit reload or OK, nothing happen, so I have to restarts everytime when this Ads comes on.... Does anybody has same situation? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists in sidebar

All my saved artists suddenly disappeared except for The Kooks. And even when i click on it I don't go to my The Kooks songs, instead i go to the main screen of the band like if i had searched it. I have already logged off and logged in.

• All my saved artists suddenly disappeared except for The Kooks. And even when i click on it I don't go to my The Kooks songs, instead i go to the main screen of the band like if i had searched it. I ...
  • armaan92
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive Data Usage From Spotify

Ive been a loyal paying Spotify user since its earliest days.Recently Spotify has begun using massive amounts of data on my cell data service. Just this morning over a pair of 15 minute drives I was streaming music (which I've done for years and neve...

• Ive been a loyal paying Spotify user since its earliest days. Recently Spotify has begun using massive amounts of data on my cell data service. Just this morning over a pair of 15 minute drives I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Synching offline music to iPod Classic

Is there a way to sync my offline music to my iPod Classic? I only found a way to sync my local files (from iTunes) to iPod but I want also my offline music from spotify on my iPod. Thanks, Tom

• Is there a way to sync my offline music to my iPod Classic?   I only found a way to sync my local files (from iTunes) to iPod but I want also my offline music from spotify on my iPod. &nbs...
  • az-riel
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

connecting account on phone

when i log into my account on my phone it is not the same profile as my computer. i have had a profile for a while now and have many playlists downloaded but it is not coming up when i log onto my account on my iphone app. Any thoughts?

• Visitor
  • when i log into my account on my phone it is not the same profile as my computer. i have had a profile for a while now and have many playlists downloaded but it is not coming up when i log onto my ac...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffel play. I have a Premium subscription, but I can't play ant of my play lists.

I' ve tried to push the two green arrows while playing songs, but nothing helps. Spotify denies me to play songs from my playlists. I have checked my account, and I do pay for Premium. HELP ME!

• I' ve tried to push the two green arrows while playing songs, but nothing helps. Spotify denies me to play songs from my playlists. I have checked my account, and I do pay for Premium. HELP ME!😬
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free to premium

I used spotify as free user then just a week used it as premium account. But there is a problem i tried to buy premium when using premium temporary. Application did not accept it. How can i solve this problem? Any help?

• I used spotify as free user then just a week used it as premium account. But there is a problem i tried to buy premium when using premium temporary. Application did not accept it. How can i solve thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes