Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Artist and song list no longer shows downloaded music

This pertains to a premium account in good standing. Before I was able to click on the artist category in "your library" and it grouped all downloaded albums from each artist in one list. Same for the song category, which would have every song downlo...

• This pertains to a premium account in good standing. Before I was able to click on the artist category in "your library" and it grouped all downloaded albums from each artist in one list. Same for th...
  • jwhite5353
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Song nicht verfügbar"

Hi community,ich kann einige Lieder nicht abspielen! Das nervt langsam echt. Spotify läuft bei mir einwandfrei, bloß kann ich einige Lieder (zb. 187 palmen aus plastik) nicht abspielen! Da steht: ,,Song nicht verfügbar, du kannst aber das Radio basie...

• Hi community, ich kann einige Lieder nicht abspielen! Das nervt langsam echt. Spotify läuft bei mir einwandfrei, bloß kann ich einige Lieder (zb. 187 palmen aus plastik) nicht abspielen! Da steht: ,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs stop 2 seconds from the end and doesn't move on

Hi. I have noticed that with certain artists the songs get to approx 2 - 3 seconds from the end of the track then stops and won't go to the next song unless I hit the next button. This is most noticeable with kasabian or oasis, along with random song...

• Hi. I have noticed that with certain artists the songs get to approx 2 - 3 seconds from the end of the track then stops and won't go to the next song unless I hit the next button.  This is most...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song keeps changing

Randomly when I use my spotify account the song changes from what I am playing to a random song I have never heard before, and a little screen pops up that says "Continue playing on iPhone" which leads me to believe someone else is logged into my acc...

• Randomly when I use my spotify account the song changes from what I am playing to a random song I have never heard before, and a little screen pops up that says "Continue playing on iPhone" which lea...
  • alexmontanus
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for Kim Carnes 1983 album

Hi I'm searching for the 1983 Kim Carnes album Cafe Racers, does Spotify know if this album will be available in the artist catalog? Thank you so much

• Regular
  • Hi I'm searching for the 1983 Kim Carnes album Cafe Racers, does Spotify know if this album will be available in the artist catalog? Thank you so much
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not downloading completely

I have the premium version and when I go offline random songs will be missing a 10-20 second chunk of the song near the start. Once I move the slider forward a bit it will continue to play

• I have the premium version and when I go offline random songs will be missing a 10-20 second chunk of the song near the start. Once I move the slider forward a bit it will continue to play
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my premium account

Hi, I have a premium account which I required though vodephone as part of my contract deal and it suddenly started saying I have the free version! I've tried all the troubleshooting and nothing seems to work! Can any one solve this?

• Hi, I have a premium account which I required though vodephone as part of my contract deal and it suddenly started saying I have the free version! I've tried all the troubleshooting and nothing seems...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no playlists on new iphone

hi got all my apps on new iphone 7. im logged in on spotify but not as a premiem usermy old iphone 6 still has all my playlists and premiem membership as does my computer. any ideas as to how i can update this on new phone 7 ? thanks i advance rick .

• hi got all my apps on new iphone 7. im logged in on spotify but not as a premiem user my old iphone 6 still has all my playlists and premiem membership as does my computer. any ideas as to how i can...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't acess my configurations

Why I don't have the configuration icon on my Display ?... so I can't use the equalizer... tks in advance !

• Why I don't have the configuration icon on my Display ?... so I can't use the equalizer... tks in advance !
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heeeelp!

Why a can't open Spotify in my iPhone 6s?

• Why a can't open Spotify in my iPhone 6s?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can no longer see any artists I have that aren't downloaded

Ok, I've logged out and in, and uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my iPhone 5s. I wanted to undownload some artists from my phone, so I put the filter on "Downloads", because I didn't feel like really scrolling. I undownload all the artists, but...

• Ok, I've logged out and in, and uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my iPhone 5s. I wanted to undownload some artists from my phone, so I put the filter on "Downloads", because I didn't feel like ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't log in

Guys need help. Set up 99p for 3 month premium but now have a different phone. Cannot log in to old account or retrieve old password.I have now set up a new account under same PayPal payment method but it is only giving me the free subscription.Am I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Guys need help. Set up 99p for 3 month premium but now have a different phone. Cannot log in to old account or retrieve old password. I have now set up a new account under same PayPal payment meth...
  • nathan_maan
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline listening not responding to saved music

Hi, after save and downloading music, I'm unable to listen offline. I haa even the premier package , re- installed app, followed instructions. Then turning on offline listening it will only let me stream. Saved download can be seen but not heard. Ple...

• Hi, after save and downloading music, I'm unable to listen offline. I haa even the premier package , re- installed app, followed instructions. Then turning on offline listening it will only let me st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

alpine ida-x305s not working with spotify iphone 7

Hi I used to have an iphone 5 with lighting and it worked with spotify by using the white square lighting adaptor. Then all of a sudden it stopped working with the same iphone, no clue why. Not I have an iphone 7 and when I plug in the USB cable with...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I used to have an iphone 5 with lighting and it worked with spotify by using the white square lighting adaptor. Then all of a sudden it stopped working with the same iphone, no clue why. Not I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded albums do not appear in my Songs folder.

For some reason, when I save and dowload albums, the Songs folder remains empty. This just started happening yesterday, before that, any time I downloaded an album, the individual songs would appear in my songs folder. I've tried deleting the app and...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, when I save and dowload albums, the Songs folder remains empty. This just started happening yesterday, before that, any time I downloaded an album, the individual songs would appear ...
  • Tkgrooms
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get spotify to connect to internet without restarting phone every time?!!

I have free wi fi at my gym. Every time I go, Spotify says I'm not connected to internet even though I am. I have to power down the phone and re start and then it connects. Pain in the A#$$%? What gives?? Thank you!

• I have free wi fi at my gym.  Every time I go, Spotify says I'm not connected to internet even though I am.  I have to power down the phone and re start and then it connects.  Pain in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Overseas error

I have a premium account and use the service across several devices however I can't log in to Spotify on my iPhone. Every time I try I get a message saying Spotify is only valid overseas for 14 days. The account is australian and the phone is austral...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and use the service across several devices however I can't log in to Spotify on my iPhone. Every time I try I get a message saying Spotify is only valid overseas for 14 days....
  • SnijSpotify
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My friends don't find me anymore

My friends do not find me anymore. And I'm logged in to facebook.

• My friends do not find me anymore. And I'm logged in to facebook.
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes