Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some songs in a playlist are greyed out and unplayable

Some songs in a playlist are greyed out and unplayable

Good morning, I have Spotify premium and a big playlist (about 500 songs) - now, I can play all songs on Spotify Desktop (i tried on my main pc with local files but also another pc without the local files and all was fine) - the main problem is with the iPhone (iOS 7) and iPad (iOS 6.1) Spotify app (I've already tried to reinstall), when I open the playlist a large amount of songs are simply unselectable and greyed out tough they are available on spotify if I search them, like 300 songs more or less! I've also tried the Web Version of spotify, same problem. This is really a big deal 'cause I can't use Spotify playlist on mobile without enabling "offline files" - from now on I have discontinued the Premium account waiting for a fix to this disappointing problem... 
Anyone have suggestions or the same problem? 

attachment: in the playlist there are 528 songs but I can only play 167 of them!
IMG_0128.PNG
3 Replies

What happens if you select an unplayable track? Does it give an error message?

Liam

Yes, it say "track not synced - if you own the track, you can sinc it from your computer"

I'm having the same issue.  I killed the app, freed up over 1 GB of space, logged out and back into the app and rebooted the phone. 

iphone 5, ios 7, spotify 0.7.6.37

Suggested posts