Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

My credit card had expired, playlists gone for good?

If I enter the new credit card info will I get all my playlists back ? I would be so annoyed to have to redo them!Thanks

• If I enter the new credit card info will I get all my playlists back ? I would be so annoyed to have to redo them! Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on ipad

My spotify is not snorkling on my Ipad2 anymore. Hos do i fiixit???? Presse help... I ned it back. I have spotify premium.

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify is not snorkling on my Ipad2 anymore. Hos do i fiixit???? Presse help... I ned it back. I have spotify premium.
  • Annbeate86
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is empty and it is not possible to press any buttons

When I open spotify on my IPAD 2 it is now empty and i Can´t press any buttons. I´ve tried to reinstall the app. It happened suddenly some weeks ago and i´ve tried hard since to connect.

• When I open spotify on my IPAD 2 it is now empty and i Can´t press any buttons. I´ve tried to reinstall  the app. It happened suddenly some weeks ago and i´ve tried hard since to connect. ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! about ipod touch

I would like to know to pass the songs for the ipod I have to buy the premium version? thank u

• Regular
  • I would like to know to pass the songs for the ipod I have to buy the premium version? thank u
  • angelicausa2006
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs on 1 of playlist dosnt exist i ofline mode

I got about 10 ofline list and the all work in both of/online mode but ONE. All song are there in online but when i put my iphone in ofline mode all songs disepeare and instead of the songs there is a arrow cirkling around and it dont stop. I have tr...

• Regular
  • I got about 10 ofline list and the all work in both of/online mode but ONE. All song are there in online but when i put my iphone in ofline mode all songs disepeare and instead of the songs th...
  • Innuendo_no1
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on ipad wont work!! Help!!

I have a premium account on pc but spotify on ipad will not let me listen music!! It says i need premium!!

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account on pc but spotify on ipad will not let me listen music!! It says i need premium!!
  • Soezie-Q
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in on I phone 4

Hi, I am unable to login to spotify on my i phone anymore. I deleted the app. Re-installed, changed facebook password, changed it back. Stuck!!! please help! Tnx

• Hi, I am unable to login to spotify on my i phone anymore.  I deleted the app. Re-installed, changed facebook password, changed it back. Stuck!!! please help! Tnx
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium spotify

Hi, my premium spotify on my iPhone has stopped working. Can anyone help? I've lost all my playlists!

• Hi, my premium spotify on my iPhone has stopped working. Can anyone help? I've lost all my playlists!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

????

I just paid for a premium account but its still only letting me skip 5 songs and I can't select albums and play songs bc it's saying I'm not a premium user but I am

• I just paid for a premium account but its still only letting me skip 5 songs and I can't select albums and play songs bc it's saying I'm not a premium user but I am
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify trial lasts longer

I have the 48 hour trial for spotify. One day a friend said that if you set your system date a few years back your spotify trial would last longer. So I tried. It didn't work so i did set it back. Now it says 10000 days left.(see the attachment.) So ...

• Visitor
  • I have the 48 hour trial for spotify. One day a friend said that if you set your system date a few years back your spotify trial would last longer. So I tried. It didn't work so i did set it back. No...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand new Iphone 5 and spotify premium issues

It worked great the first week. Now at least half the tme no sound comes out. It shows its playing but no sound. If I turn my phone off and then back on and most of the time it starts working, not always. Took the app off my phone and reinstalled and...

• Regular
  • It worked great the first week.  Now at least half the tme no sound comes out. It shows its playing but no sound.  If I turn my phone off and then back on and most of the time it starts wor...
  • Durf
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[IOS]Bluetooth connection crashes after call

Hi, I'm using bluetooth to connect my smartphone (iphone 5, ios6) with spotify to my car audio system. Everytime i get a call while i was listening to music, the bluetooth connection crashes a few seconds after i hung up. To fix the problem, i have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm using bluetooth to connect my smartphone (iphone 5, ios6) with spotify to my car audio system. Everytime i get a call while i was listening to music, the bluetooth connection crash...
  • z00t
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    Crash
    iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline mode

I'm living in The Netherlands, and I'm going to Greece tonight. I've made 4 playlist playable offline, and I'm going to put Spotify on Offline Mode the moment I'm at the airport, and my cellular data and data roaming aswell. So I'm going to shut the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm living in The Netherlands, and I'm going to Greece tonight. I've made 4 playlist playable offline, and I'm going to put Spotify on Offline Mode the moment I'm at the airport, and my cellular data...
  • Aetius_Caesar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble syncing Spotify to iPod classic

Every time I try to sync to my iPod classic from my computer (wifi) I'm told I need to restore my iPod. I am a Premium customer. What up with that?

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to sync to my iPod classic from my computer (wifi) I'm told I need to restore my iPod. I am a Premium customer. What up with that?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred music had disappeared from iPhone.

I recently updated the spotify iPhone app to the latest version but since then my starred playlist of about 500 songs has disappeared. I've tried logging out and back in but nothing. All my other playlists are there just not the starred ones.. Can an...

• I recently updated the spotify iPhone app to the latest version but since then my starred playlist of about 500 songs has disappeared. I've tried logging out and back in but nothing. All my other pla...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank screen reinstall not working

I have spotify premium for iPhone 6.1.1 it hasn't worked for almost a week now all I'm getting is a blank screen I can't even sign in I've reinstalled it a number of times but no luck anyone know how I can fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium for iPhone 6.1.1 it hasn't worked for almost a week now all I'm getting is a blank screen I can't even sign in 😞 I've reinstalled it a number of times but no luck anyone know ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bug fix for volume adjustment ios 7 beta 3 here

just open spotify and play your music without headphones plugged in once the music starts plug your headphones jnvolume adjust should work fine nowtemporary fix until spotify and Apple fixes this. enjoy

• Casual Listener
  • just open spotify and play your music without headphones plugged in once the music starts plug your headphones jn volume adjust should work fine now temporary fix until spotify and Apple fi...
  • pradaker
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist loading issue

After the update, my starred playlist is refusing to load without being connected to the internet. I think a few people might be having the same issue. I was just wondering if anyone's found a solution to this yet.

• Casual Listener
  • After the update, my starred playlist is refusing to load without being connected to the internet. I think a few people might be having the same issue. I was just wondering if anyone's found a soluti...
  • Jen1854
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working

I have a premium account, but it stopped working since the 1st August.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, but it stopped working since the 1st August.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes