NEXT STEP

Song ORDER

Solved!

Song ORDER

Last update took away option to change order
Of playlist on iPhone 5.
Help please
57 Replies

better update soon otherwise I'm not using this anymore! my playlist is so s*** now!! only reason I got spotify was so I didn't have to use itunes on the comp!!!

It's bad enough that playlists still can't be sorted easily and there appears to be no plans to implement that functionality on the desktop or mobile client. Now we can't even sort tracks anymore!

The update added nothing useful and took away something very useful... I don't get it.

... but WHEN :(??

Yep still waiting, its been over 3 months for this so far.

Early January would imply the first half. We are moving into back third. Please update your estimate. Everyday I wonder, will it be today?

Please get this done ASAP!!!! I use spotify to make playlists for yoga.... HURRY!!!!

Everyone should also show their support for this idea by adding their kudos and comments to this Ideas topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It needs to hurry up, I've been able to avoid this crappy, crappy update for months, because of my nephew. Who updated, and instantly cancelled his service (one less I have to pay for), and my wife, who went from an adoring fan to hating it.

I'm not that extreme, but somehow I must have hit "update all" by mistake, so I am now among the many who have a music app I can't make playlists on...

This, combined with the fact that you are so heavily pushing all the goodies to the free-add based, desktop version, and are giving actual paying customers absolutely no love whatsoever, really has me wondering what Rhapsody has been doing with the time I've been away.

I switched to you guys because of the sharing abilities. Now, I would just rather be able to make a playlist...

Is this feature released yet ? 

It should be coming back to the iOS app soon from what I know.

Not sure though. Stay tuned. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yeah standby but still hasn't been fixed in about 4 months. I just updated to the newest version the other day and it didnt work. 

@mpicarelli wrote:

Yeah standby but still hasn't been fixed in about 4 months. I just updated to the newest version the other day and it didnt work. 

The newest version was just to add language support for Portugal, Italy and Poland where Spotify has just recently launched. 

As Matt said before (and we know as much as you do sadly!) hopefully this will be coming in the next big update.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

big update + still not fixed = spotify can go eff itself

It should be coming back in a future update hopefully. Spotify iOS devs told me there are still many iOS updates coming.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Jeez! Why is this so difficult. This is a very basic functionality for any music player. Very frustrating guys! Especially considering the recent major change to the app. I was fine when the sections were on the bottom and would have much rather seen the ability to change playlist order!

Fully agree on this one. This is just terrible. Excuses after excuses. 

When will this be fixed? It's been months now and seems like a pointless downgrade to an otherwise competitionless app. Is it possible to suspend my paid account while you get your ducks In a row and repair the service I initially agreed to pay for?

I think they are arranging an upgrade and looking to gut ther client base in some kind of tiered service way. I'm fine with that if it's not too much more money and they proceed to respond in some timely professional manner- ala "we realize we gave you too much for 9.99 a month and are currently making our app worse in order to charge you more." just be honest about it. Better to come off greedy than stupid.

A playlist isn't a playlist if you can't move the songs around. They just dump at the bottom when you add them. Keeping old songs at the top and new ones at the bottom? What is the sense in that? =S FIx please or sure as hell il be cancelling. =/ shame really.

Just signed up for a premium trial - I am blown away by the fact that this feature doesnt exist - might not be worth paying for a monthly service if I cant reorder my own created playlist on my phone!

get with it spotify dev! .

Suggested posts