Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Stuck on an ad on iPhone

For the last two days I haven't been able to use Spotify. It is stuck at 0:00 on a Chipotle ad. I have restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no change. Help!

• For the last two days I haven't been able to use Spotify. It is stuck at 0:00 on a Chipotle ad. I have restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no change. Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

travel and using my account on family members ipad?

I want to know if my cousin can download spotify on her ipad in Spain and if I can log in to that app and we can then listen to music while we are abroad?

• I want to know if my cousin can download spotify on her ipad in Spain and if I can log in to that app and we can then listen to music while we are abroad?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Recent Top Tracks Playlist

About a month ago, I discovered the Your Recent Top Tracks playlist. I love it! Will it be updated, and how often?

• Casual Listener
  • About a month ago, I discovered the Your Recent Top Tracks playlist. I love it! Will it be updated, and how often? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App logs itself out

So after trying everything you've been telling me to do the problem still exists. If this can't get corrected I'm canceling my subscription which is unfortunate since I've been a customer for 2 years. Here is my problem. I have an iPhone 5s that I on...

• So after trying everything you've been telling me to do the problem still exists. If this can't get corrected I'm canceling my subscription which is unfortunate since I've been a customer for 2 years...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gear Fit2 Spotify App for iOS

Since samsung opened up the Gear Fit2 compatability with iOS devices is the Spotify app going to make its way over into the Samsung Gear app store as well for iOS ? I know android has a dedicated spotify app for the Gear Fit2.

• Since samsung opened up the Gear Fit2 compatability with iOS devices is the Spotify app going to make its way over into the Samsung Gear app store as well for iOS ? I know android has a dedicated spo...
  • Christopher1982
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Bs

Can I have someone to chat with about my issue Im so effin stress right now with all these bs upon registering

• Can I have someone to chat with about my issue Im so effin stress right now with all these bs upon registering
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

off line albums not playing

In offline mode, the album shows up but shows that it has not been downloaded.... i have lost hundreds of albums! how can i fix?

• Casual Listener
  • In offline mode, the album shows up but shows that it has not been downloaded.... i have lost hundreds of albums!  how can i fix?
  • JamesHelps
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesn't allow to stream to connected devices

every time I'm trying to stream music to my receiver using iphone, I always have to use itunes to connect to device, cuz though spotify lists my device in the list of devices to stream and it tries to connect to it, it never connects. So I have to co...

• every time I'm trying to stream music to my receiver using iphone, I always have to use itunes to connect to device, cuz though spotify lists my device in the list of devices to stream and it tries t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files don't appear in the playlist (only in the Iphone)

Hello,I'm having some trouble with spotify on the mobile version using the offline tool.. I often did some steps to sync downloaded remixes music that don't exist on spotify - >- Open my local files and add them to my playlist (via desktop)- Put the ...

• Hello, I'm having some trouble with spotify on the mobile version using the offline tool.. I often did some steps to sync downloaded remixes music that don't exist on spotify - > - Open my local...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

For those that use Spotify in the car

My current car setup is an Alpine head unit with two inputs, one with a 3.5mm headphone jack output which I currently use to listen to Spotify on my budget-level Android phone. My Alpine deck also has an iPod setting which plugs into the dock of iPod...

• Music Fan
  • My current car setup is an Alpine head unit with two inputs, one with a 3.5mm headphone jack output which I currently use to listen to Spotify on my budget-level Android phone. My Alpine deck also ha...
  • Heiy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Default to intel upgrade

My Spotify page is frozen and if l try to enter l get sent to an outside page asking me to upgrade with intel JonT

• My Spotify page is frozen and if l try to enter l get sent to an outside page asking me to upgrade with intel   JonT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution importing From Shazam

Hi. I have 420 tracks that have been shazamed but when i import them to spotify, it only imports 82. Can someone help please? cheers

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have 420 tracks that have been shazamed but when i import them to spotify, it only imports 82.   Can someone help please?   cheers
  • m2020a1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffle mode keeps getting turned off

Whenever my phone connects to my car's bluetooth and starts automatically playing, shuffle mode gets turned off and I have to manually turn it back on every time. This probably started about 1-2 months ago. Repeat mode isn't affected.I've deleted and...

• Whenever my phone connects to my car's bluetooth and starts automatically playing, shuffle mode gets turned off and I have to manually turn it back on every time. This probably started about 1-2 mont...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Offline listening question

Hi! I use my iPhone for offline listening when I know I won't have service. Does anyone know if songs can be loaded to a different device,such as an MP3 player?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I use my iPhone for offline listening when I know I won't have service. Does anyone know if songs can be loaded to a different device,such as an MP3 player?
  • areiss2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play not shuffling entire playlist at all

Recently, I've noticed that when I hit shuffle play on my largest playlist of just under 3000 songs, only the top 100 or so will be shuffled. For example, if I organise my playlist by recently added, only the more recent songs will be queued. If I or...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, I've noticed that when I hit shuffle play on my largest playlist of just under 3000 songs, only the top 100 or so will be shuffled.   For example, if I organise my playlist by recent...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify is included with my phone contract,but can't get it on my computer.

hey all, I have Spotify included in my phone contract so on my phone i can download and listen offline, how can i get this on my computer too? As i believe we can have up to two devices? thanks !

• hey all,  I have Spotify included in my phone contract so on my phone i can download and listen offline, how can i get this on my computer too? As i believe we can have up to two devices? &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save Radioplay song to playlist

After a playlist finishes and Radioplay starts, I hear music I might like to save to that playlist, but when I choose to save it, it just saves it to my master library where I will not be able to find it without remembering the name of the artist, wh...

• Music Fan
  • After a playlist finishes and Radioplay starts, I hear music I might like to save to that playlist, but when I choose to save it, it just saves it to my master library where I will not be able to fin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution iPhone heating up and draining battery

I'm running the latest version of Spotify (8.4.3) on an iPhone 6 on iOS 10.3.1. I was previously on 10.3.2 but I downgraded to see if that would fix my issue but unfortunately it didn't. This problem just stated recently as well

• Casual Listener
  • I'm running the latest version of Spotify (8.4.3) on an iPhone 6 on iOS 10.3.1. I was previously on 10.3.2 but I downgraded to see if that would fix my issue but unfortunately it didn't. This problem...
  • Mehzed
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app using 1.1GB of storage on iPhone but i have 0 playlists set for offline mode

Under Settings > General > Usage it says Spotify is using 1.1GB of storage but I have not set any playlists or albums or songs to offline mode and I also have 0 local files. The app says it is only 30MB in the App store so why is it using up 1.1GB of...

• Under Settings > General > Usage it says Spotify is using 1.1GB of storage but I have not set any playlists or albums or songs to offline mode and I also have 0 local files.  The app says ...
  • Photosphere
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes