Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Notifications not working at all

I've been using Spotify for 6 months and can recall getting maybe 1 notification at the very start. Since then I have not gotten anything about the new albums or singles released by my 50+ followed artists. I have both email and push notifications en...

• I've been using Spotify for 6 months and can recall getting maybe 1 notification at the very start. Since then I have not gotten anything about the new albums or singles released by my 50+ followed a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 month trial premium

i have downloaded the 3 months trial upgade but im still getting adverts and cant skip songs what can i do about this

• i have downloaded the 3 months trial upgade but im still getting adverts and cant skip songs what can i do about this 
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluetooth Headset

Whenever I try to exit the app or turn off my phone, my Bluetooth headphones stops the track and won't start again until I go to the app. Is there a problem with the app or headphones?

• Whenever I try to exit the app or turn off my phone, my Bluetooth headphones stops the track and won't start again until I go to the app. Is there a problem with the app or headphones? 
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with Repeat Track Button on Iphone

Hello all! I've recently been having a problem with the repeat button while listening to music in my car. My problem is that as soon as my phone is connected (USB) it seems that the "repeat 1" button turns automatically on. I manually turn it off but...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all!   I've recently been having a problem with the repeat button while listening to music in my car.    My problem is that as soon as my phone is connected (USB) it seems th...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Hi, i have activ premium spotify, but still not working. I have still ads, i cant skip and choose song. Please can you help with it? Thank you.

• Hi, i have activ premium spotify, but still not working. I have still ads, i cant skip and choose song. Please can you help with it? Thank you.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error with downloaded content

Does anyone know why I would be getting this error message come up every time I open Spotify? I can't seem to sync any more playlists so they are available offline. This is the exact text of the message displayed " you've reached the maximum number o...

• Does anyone know why I would be getting this error message come up every time I open Spotify? I can't seem to sync any more playlists so they are available offline. This is the exact text of the mess...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Localization] Localize Brazilian Portuguese as pt-BR in app project

Currently the iOS app is localized only for Brazilian Portuguese and from your feedback it's not going to be localized for European Portuguese any time soon.Please change the Brazilian Portuguese localization folder in the app project from pt.lproj t...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently the iOS app is localized only for Brazilian Portuguese and from your feedback it's not going to be localized for European Portuguese any time soon. Please change the Brazilian Portugu...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hjälp !!!

Kommer ej in på mittt konto trots att jag betalt !? Kan ni kontakta mig för att hjälpa mig ?

• Kommer ej in på mittt konto trots att jag betalt !? Kan ni kontakta mig för att hjälpa mig ?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I select more than one whole album and add to a playlist?!

Hi there,In IOS how can I add multiple álbuns at the same time into a playlist? It's too boring to do this one by one.Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, In IOS how can I add multiple álbuns at the same time into a playlist? It's too boring to do this one by one. Thank you!
  • Hegner
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound in and out on iphone

Ive seen this problem all over the forums but with no 100% fix. I just got spotify but when using on my iphone songs constantly drop all sound then the sound comes back. Its random songs for random periods of time...And yes ive already logged out and...

• Ive seen this problem all over the forums but with no 100% fix. I just got spotify but when using on my iphone songs constantly drop all sound then the sound comes back. Its random songs for random p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Versions of songs changed between my mac and iphone

Hey there, I have a version of a song saved to my itunes and my local files that spotify doesnt provide, the song (english version of a song that spotify provides in spanish) will play absolutely fine on my macbook but after syncing the song to my ip...

• Hey there,   I have a version of a song saved to my itunes and my local files that spotify doesnt provide, the song (english version of a song that spotify provides in spanish) will play absol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

turn OFF sleep timer?

when i go to bed playing music, it's stopped by the time i wake up which is annoying. is there a way to make my music keep playing for like 9 hours WITHOUT automatically shutting off? because i like waking up to music

• Regular
  • when i go to bed playing music, it's stopped by the time i wake up which is annoying. is there a way to make my music keep playing for like 9 hours WITHOUT automatically shutting off? because i like ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

After one song, Spa music starts

Any ideas on how to turn off whatever I turned on that is causing my playlists to infuse spa music after one song? It starts to play 3 or 4 songs of spa music every time no matter which station or playlist I have on. Yesterday I downloaded a spa stat...

• Any ideas on how to turn off whatever I turned on that is causing my playlists to infuse spa music after one song? It starts to play 3 or 4 songs of spa music every time no matter which station ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Newest Update

I just updated Spotify to the newest version and now it doesn't play songs in my playlist or by album anymore, just random songs by the artist.

• I just updated Spotify to the newest version and now it doesn't play songs in my playlist or by album anymore, just random songs by the artist.
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted Suggested Songs

I have a non-Premium account with multiple playlists consisting of more than 20 songs, but ever since this past hour it plays "suggested songs" instead of what's on my playlist. I've turned off the auto-play setting, made sure it was on the actual pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a non-Premium account with multiple playlists consisting of more than 20 songs, but ever since this past hour it plays "suggested songs" instead of what's on my playlist. I've turned off the a...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Intermittent loss of cover art

iPhone 7; ios 10.2.1 with Spotify v 8.1.0.623I play Spotify online and local to Ford Sync via USB. Cover art display has intermittent errors using 3 different iPhones (5c, 4s, 7). I am getting these types of errors.1. Cover art intermittently does no...

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 7; ios 10.2.1 with Spotify v 8.1.0.623 I play Spotify online and local to Ford Sync via USB. Cover art display has intermittent errors using 3 different iPhones (5c, 4s, 7). I am getting th...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrolling down my playlist

Hi there, I wanted to know if there is a particular method to get to the bottom of my 900-music playlist quicker instead of scrolling for a minute to get there.Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I wanted to know if there is a particular method to get to the bottom of my 900-music playlist quicker instead of scrolling for a minute to get there. Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage seems high for 195 songs

Hi. I've just checked what storage is being used for Spotify, and my phone says 7.83 GB I only actually have 195 songs downloaded on to my phone for off-line use, but that does seem like an awful lot of data. Can anyone help me as to why it may be th...

• Hi. I've just checked what storage is being used for Spotify, and my phone says 7.83 GB I only actually have 195 songs downloaded on to my phone for off-line use, but that does seem like an awful lot...
  • shere92
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone else with this problem?

On my iPhone 6 Plus my spotify app has this bizzare problem. When I arrange the songs by artist the songs and albums are out of order. As you can see from the above example Adele's 25 is stuck between 19 and 21. On destop however the songs by artist ...

IMG_2095.PNG
  • On my iPhone 6 Plus my spotify app has this bizzare problem. When I arrange the songs by artist the songs and albums are out of order.  As you can see from the above example Adele's 25 is stu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot donwnload the music

Hii,, I use Spotify using my device OPPO F1s, I already registered into a premium. But the download menu doesn't work even though I have checked the menu "download using celular" But the songs cannot be downloaded and cannot be listened offline. I ha...

• Hii,, I use Spotify using my device OPPO F1s, I already registered into a premium. But the download menu doesn't work even though I have checked the menu "download using celular" But the songs cannot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes