Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs Keep Stopping Halfway Through

Songs Keep Stopping Halfway Through

I've got a premium account on my 3GS phone and songs keep stopping about 1.30 in. I've tried reinstalling the app and it appears to be the latest version, so I'm not sure what's happening. As this has been going on for about 3 days now, could someone sort it out ?
5 Replies

@Cumberbell wrote:
I've got a premium account on my 3GS phone and songs keep stopping about 1.30 in. I've tried reinstalling the app and it appears to be the latest version, so I'm not sure what's happening. As this has been going on for about 3 days now, could someone sort it out ?

What version of iOS are you using?

Liam

Whichever one comes before iOS 6.1.3, I'm just trying to update it at the minute. Also, the offline sync keeps starting again from the start everytime I come in/out of the app.

I have the same bug. Deleting and reinstalling and re synchronising all the music didnt help  😞 .  The music is still stopping, only on my I-Phone 4, not on my Windows 8 desktop. This is verry annoying and if Spotify doesn,t fix the problem soon ,i.ll stop my premium account

I have the same problem ón my iPad.

This might not work for everyone but try restarting iOS devices by holding the Home button and the Lock button for about 10 seconds until the screen goes black. That often helps with badly-performing apps (not just Spotify).

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts