Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs are automatically being saved to my phone

Songs are automatically being saved to my phone

For the 2nd day in a row, i have found that over 100 songs are automatically being saved to my library, and i would like to know why. I am the only user of my spotify acct- which i access via iphone, and the music that is being saved is stuff that i dont even listen to. yesterday it was all drake and rihanna songs. today, it is all chris brown songs. once i connect to wifi, they automatically start downloading. I have had to go through and manually delete all of them one by one. can someone explain to me what is going on?

2 Replies

Hey there @tanja143!

It seems like you are following a playlist that is also set to download songs for offline use. I recommend looking through all of your favorited playlists and make sure that the right ones are set for offline use. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

That is not it at all. Someone else is using my account. There is a different device listed under my devices that I've never seen before. Whoever that person is, they're downloading songs to my account constantly. I want to know what's going on or else I'm cancelling my premium subscription.

Suggested posts