Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs playing silent

Songs playing silent

Hi,

I have a spotify premium and have no isses when playing spotify on my laptop. However on my iphone recently I am having the issue where every now and then a song will play silent.I have had premium for a long time and this has not been an issue until the last few weeks.

Looking at the screen it states it is playing the song and the progress bar is moving, however no sound is coming out. It isnt the same songs everytime, it is always different songs, and if I press the back button to go the previous song and then forward then the silent song will plays fine. It is generally about every 5th of 6th songs that does this. But next time that particular song comes up in random shuffle it will play fine.

Also (this has been covered a lot and not a new issue) in my playlist I have around 360 songs however it seems to just repeat the same 40 songs, some of the tracks I have never heard come up on shuffle and some I hear multiple times a day. Is there any way to have a way where the all songs on my playlist will be played and played equally.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! Bethany

2 Replies

Hey @bethyj Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you go to the Spotify iOS Settings > Equalizer and switch it off?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Hi Jeremy, 

Thank you very much! I went to equaliser and it was already off - so I've turned it on. 

Cheers 🙂

Suggested posts