Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs suddenly stop syncing to offline mode

Songs suddenly stop syncing to offline mode

I've made certain playlists available to play offline, spotify will start to sync them and then suddenly stops, I have tried deleting the app restarting my phone and downloading app again I have plenty of space on my iphone 5 and I have a premium account. I'm super annoyed. I have not reached the maximum of 3333 songs, what is going on? I'm super annoyed with this right now..any suggestions spotify???
3 Replies

@Marjoriehomes

Pertaining your issue, that seems like it shouldn't happen given what you’ve described (I've tried on my end and it works perfectly fine), I guess your music cache is corrupted, kindly do a clean reinstallation following the steps below:

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

@jeremygoh I did all of this and still having the same issues..any other suggestions? Some of my playlists will sync offline, and then when I go to do the others they won't...

@Marjoriehomes

You might want to check by going to iPhone Settings -> general -> usage to see the disk space. Spotify needs at least 1GB of free space to operate.

You should have min 1GB of free space for streaming and if you need to sync playlists, the rough estimate would be 100 songs to 1.4GB.

There might be a firewall blocking the syncing process, if you can try to use another wifi or 3G/4G for testing purposes.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts