Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs won’t download

Songs won’t download

I’m trying to download a couple of songs onto my playlist and I’ve been checking previous answers like make sure there’s data/memory on the phone, deleting the app and redownload it, switch between WiFi and mobile data  even updating my phone to the latest OS but no matter what happens no songs will download onto my playlist, what other option do I do?

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 6)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. I'd also recommend updating to iOS 12, always if you haven't, and maybe try restting network settings.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Make sure you’re connected rob wifi or to mobile data, it sounds stupid but just gotta make sure. Also the downloading option does take a long time, so be patient, you might just have to wait until it’s finished. Also if you’re not a Spotify premium member this feature will not work for you. So make sure that’s on.

Suggested posts