Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs wont download to offline

Songs wont download to offline

I have an iphone 7 with 60GB of free space but nothing can be downloaded. If i press download it wont even load it just sits there with grey arrows like its about to download and the little green switch at the top of the playlist says downloading. Its online and connected to wifi, i have premimum all up to date and it wont work. Please help i really need my music.
4 Replies

I recommend deleting the app. Restarting your phone then reinstalling the app from the app store. 

Let me know if this does not fix your issue. 

I tried all the steps and found that the confusion between online and the app is my problem. My real problem i figured is that my online account says i am a primum user and that is correct, but when i log into the app it says i am a free user and that is why i cant download any music. How can i fix this issue?
IMG_0229.PNG
IMG_0228.PNG

Did you try deleting and reinstalling the app. Also I recommend double checking both the online version and the app are logged in with the same account. 

i would try to delete the app and if that doesn't seem to work maybe log out of your account and then log back in and maybe even shut off your phone and if non of those work i'd contact a spotify employee for further more assistance

Suggested posts