Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SoundHound no longer adding to the SoundHound playlist

Solved!

SoundHound no longer adding to the SoundHound playlist

In looking at my SoundHound history, I can see that SoundHound lost the ability to send a song to the SoundHound playlist earlier this month. It worked on Feb 1, and started failing on Feb 4. I changed no settings in either SoundHound or Spotify at that time. 

I tried various things today to fix it, all with no success:

1) Disassociating Spotify and SoundHound, then re-enabling it in SoundHound

2) Deleting the 'SoundHound' playlist then restoring it via the website

3) Disassociating and reassociating again

Anyone have any other ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi guys, I know this is a really old post but I just want to tell you, I solved this problem here:

Playlist Recovery

When you open the link, a page with every deleted playlist will appear.

Simply click on the button on the right of your playlist name, to send it back to Spotify again.

You should find a playlist called: SoundHound

Once recovery, SoundHound will send the discovered songs to this Playlist in Spotify.

Hope this can help someone of you guys!

Cheers!

View solution in original post

24 Replies

The ability to add songs to your Spotify playlist is still an option in SoundHound. There was recently an issue but it has since been resolved. Make sure that you update to the most current version of SoundHound which is 6.5 then restart the app. It should work. 🙂 if you have any issues or it is still not working feel free to contact SoundHound at support@sounhound.com 

Same problem here. Latest version installed, however I cannot add a single track to Spotify's playlist (throws an error).

Any hint?

Same problem here. Can we get a solution?

Seems to be a problem on Soundhound's side.... mailed the authors I was told it was going to be fixed, however the bug is still there!

When did you get in touch with him?

Here

MAY 13, 2015  |  04:26PM PDT
SoundHound Support replied:

Hi xxxxxxxxx

I just spoke with our team. We should be releasing an update to fix this issue. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

I've been getting this for a few days now.  I tried all of the above work-arounds.  Is the fix still outstanding?

What the dev of soundhound told me to do on my Android:

Try logging out of your SoundHound account force close the app, reopen and signout of spotify in the settings and sign back in.

I uninstalled both, then reinstalled both.  That should have forced them both off then they both made me sign in again.  Still no good.

It started working again yesterday ???

Not working for me (Android Lollipop)

Marked as solution

Hi guys, I know this is a really old post but I just want to tell you, I solved this problem here:

Playlist Recovery

When you open the link, a page with every deleted playlist will appear.

Simply click on the button on the right of your playlist name, to send it back to Spotify again.

You should find a playlist called: SoundHound

Once recovery, SoundHound will send the discovered songs to this Playlist in Spotify.

Hope this can help someone of you guys!

Cheers!

That worked, thank you!

Glad to help you 🙂

Thank you! This helped me!

I'm so sorry. I don't have an Android so I didn't have the chance to try this solution with another operating system 😞

Very nice! It works!

THANK YOU!

Tried this link, but it's in Italian.

Suggested posts