Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify App. not working properly. iPhone 4S

Spotify App. not working properly. iPhone 4S

I have a iPhone 4S and I paid for my subscription yesterday. My desktop app says I am premium member and when I go to my iPhone it sometimes works. By that I mean, it allows me to stream on demand anything like it should and then all of a sudden it will stop working and then say unable to play track and I cant stream anything - I can only shuffle and use radio like a free member. Ive tried logging out and logging in and sometimes that fixes it for a short period of time, Ive deleted the App and re-installed it 2 times now and It doesnt fix anything. It works when it wants to and stops working randomly. I was listening to the radio function and after 1 hour or so it started playing ads and stuff. Its really annoying as I am on the go and thats why I bought the subscription. Any ideas?

5 Replies

Can you try rebooting your device to see if that makes any difference? Hold the home and lock buttons together until the Apple logo appears on screen.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'll try that and see if it makes any difference throughout the day - as the problem is intermittent. 

Nope. Still did it. 😞

Anyone else have any suggestions? My co-workers works fine and never had an issue.

Just incase something weird is going on with your account, I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can give it the once over on Spotify's side. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts