Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Constantly Crashing

Solved!

Spotify Constantly Crashing

On my iPhone its struggling a bit with storage but Spotify crashes SO much and its so frustrating. It happens offline and online and it would be annoying to have to undownload stuff, which I've done and it hasn't improved the situation in any way.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Joshsara

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

First thing you can try is making sure no battery optimization settings or data cleaning apps run active on your iPhone since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. We also suggest accessing the app settings and making sure all Permissions are enabled for Spotify.

If this persists, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the Spotify app. This will get you the latest app version with all necessary updates. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Joshsara

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

First thing you can try is making sure no battery optimization settings or data cleaning apps run active on your iPhone since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. We also suggest accessing the app settings and making sure all Permissions are enabled for Spotify.

If this persists, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the Spotify app. This will get you the latest app version with all necessary updates. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

This does work however it then raised a new issue of Spotify using up battery charge rapidly, I’ve seen someone mention this on here before as well

Hey @Joshsara

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We’re happy to hear this is fixed for you.

If the battery still keeps on draining rapidly you might need to check if you observe the same once you've logged in to your Spotify account on a different device. If it works as expected on another device make sure you contact a service center supporting the original device for more assistance. 

We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts